I've been reading through a ton of forum posts between here and the Bird and can't seem to find an answer for what type of cylinder I have. I recently disassembled my engine to fix an oil leak and now I'm sorting through what's usable and what's not. I was able to ID the pistons as stock Mahle 2.2T pistons and hopefully they will spec out and be reusable. However, I can't figure out what type of cylinder I have. I don't think it's a stock Mahle cylinder because there are no markings that say Mahle and the only thing I've found are what appear to be almost ink stamps at the base of the cylinder. I've inlcuded pictures to help but here's what I see. I see the triangle with the height group of 5 so I've got that. There's also a circle with "X11 82" in it. Further, I see the number "503" printed over "WR 06". There's are no cast in Mahle stamps or the normal indented stamps I've seen in pictures of other Mahle cylinders which is what leads me to believe they aren't Mahle or original. Can anybody give me a hand? Thanks in advance.

Stretch

Name:  DSCF2404.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  88.0 KB

Name:  DSCF2403.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  59.6 KB

Name:  DSCF2401.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  65.2 KB

Name:  DSCF2406.jpg
Views: 195