Hi all... given the flurry of interest in good cars at the moment, I thought I would let the forum know that I am planning to sell my car very soon! There is a couple of small cosmetic detail-y things I want to do prior to sale, but it is basically ready to go! Those who know the car, know that it fits into the category of buying a car that has all the expensive stuff already done - it is not a concourse car, but is a very nice, tidy HONEST car. Those of you who know the car know that it was originally Matt Harts car...

For those of you who don't know that much about the car the summary is as follows:

Irish Green 1969 911T, original UK delivery, has been in oz since the late 70's as best I can work out! The bodywork was done a while back by Matt, paint is still very good, a cut and polish will bring it back to amazing!

Engine is an original 2.0 T motor, but not matching numbers ... it has had a full top & bottom end rebuild just over 18 months ago by Spencer Harrison incl. new nikasil barrels & pistons; E cams; MSD ignition system; carrera cam chain tensioners; rebuilt webers; SSI's & Dansk sports muffler. I finished doing the interior about 8 months ago, with new carpets, restitched steering wheel & a general tidy, and it is fitted with BF Torino sports seats; I still have the original "comfort seats", but as most will know, they are anything but! The car is also fitted with date-matching deep six Fuchs alloys and a bunch of factory fitted S options such as full S instrument pack & interior trim. It is currently fitted with genuine period Hella through-the-grille driving lights, which i was planning to keep, but if someone really wanted them i would consider letting them go with the car... I have a comprehensive file on the car for the last 10 years, but sketchy details before then...I always planned to research it further, but never quite got there! I just had the car serviced by Spencer, and they gave it a good going over in preparation for me selling. There is a few little niggly trim items, most of which I will be rectifying as mentioned before, and some slightly squeaky suspension bushes, but everything else got the thumbs up! I am happy for anyone to chat to Spencer about the car in the meantime, or contact me directly via email (hello at markmunro dot com) or call me on 0412289913.

Am hoping to get $72k for it, which I think is pretty fair for what it is in the current market, especially with a $25k engine rebuild just over 18 months ago.

Some photos...