Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regional Forum Europe?

Regional Forum Europe?

Help to all, I think it would be interesting to have a "Regional Forum" for Europe, what do you mean?

Greetings from the Heard of Europe.
    911 S 1967 and ...

There's one named 'France' that seems to be used by people from other European states as well. Maybe it should be renamed to 'Europe' to make it more clear/useful.

Better to Name it " Europe", becouse many dont speak france :-)
    911 S 1967 and ...

I too would appreciate an European section in the regional forum.

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    I asked for this Europe section nearly 2 years ago, it ended up with the France one.
    maybe it will better work this time.

btw, how many response for the annual early911sreg european event proposal ?

Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

I think Europe is much better than a France board, becouse many don't go in a france board, language,...
    911 S 1967 and ...

To make it clear : I asked for a Europe section a while ago, and the admins of the Sreg got back to me : we create a France one and see what is going on. The point was valid as many of the events would be locals. and it seems not much paid members/ free subs over here. The objectives was to fund as much as possible this wonderful registry, which is not very succesful despite my efforts. In NO way it was a substitute of a Europe forum, so please leave the France one where it is, and do not rename or remove it for the time being.

For now, if there is a need to get an Europe forum, it is good. I would be more than happy someone lead it (not me) for the article in ESSES and events etc...

Again, I will not be in Favour of changing/removing the sub regional forum (France or whatever) for the non english spoken people, or for geographical purposes.
    my 2 cents

Mods ?

Cheers
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

i was always wondering about the french section since only the french(+a bit of CH) speak french....but the rest of europe understands/speaks english pretty well.

merci

yes, that is what I think, thanks to "moito" ;-)

to Xavier, I also understand you, but I never take a look at the frensh board, becouse for me it is only frensh and not europe. And I am sure so are thinking also the Belgium, German, Swiss, Austrian, Norway, Italy etc.... users.
    911 S 1967 and ...

please leave the France section for the non english speaking (I start to believe I do not write proper english). AND CREATE THE EUROPE SECTION.

Merci beaucoup. Btw, lots of interesting english articles on the France section.

All the best !

Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407