Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: 1975 US Carrera

FS: 1975 US Carrera

For Sale is my 1975 numbers-matching US Carrera.

- One repaint in the original Special Order 'Copper Brown Metallic' two years ago with around 1,000 driven miles since.

- Engine rebuilt less than 10,000 miles ago by previous owner (Porsche mechanic)

- Converted to Webers and European high-compression pistons and cylinders. Original CIS Induction and pistons/cylinders included with sale

- Fiberglass over steel ducktail which was '74 and early '75 standard, later 1975 rear spoiler also included in sale. Both a perfect match to the current paint.

- Cibies mounted to second hood which was matched to paintwork so original hood did not need to be cut. Original hood included in sale as well.

- Correct 1975 Sport Seats completely refurbished

- Real Porsche 15x7 and 15x8 Fuchs refurbished less than 500 miles ago with brand new tires.

- Linen and Tweed interior and Brown Sliverknit carpet brand new with less than 500 miles since installation.

- Over $3,500 spent in last month on valve adjustment, tune-up, and perfecting miscellaneous items.

- Needs new sun visors and Cibies hooked up (if desired). Otherwise flawless and ready to drive anywhere in the country.

I bought this car because I had a vision and the price was right. Now that it is finished I am ready to move on. I am into it for every penny of my asking so please do not think I'm negotiable. It's an unbelievable hotrod that you could not duplicate for this price. Indicated mileage 22k+/-. Actual mileage unkown and basically irrelevant. It's a great hotrod that can be enjoyed for years to come with minimal maintanence. As the value of US Carreras continues to rise the new owner will always have the option of returning the car to 100% stock as all the original items are included.

Feel free to ask questions. I started a thread about the car for anyone interested and wanting to read more:
    1975 US Carrera Hotrod build

$45k

michaelcdileo@gmail.com

Last edited by ibmiked; 11-06-2013 at 01:07 PM.

More pictures.

Looks very nice!

Having driven with mike last weekend, let me say this car is a stunner, looks Great, really shows well, the interior is amazing, and it sounds great.

Someone is going to get a great great car here.
    looking for 1972 911t motor XR584, S/N 6121622

good luck for the sale :-)
    911 S 1967 and ...

Sold pending payment. Thank you for all the interest and kind words.

3 hours, 35 minutes . . .

We Can Be Heroes

What a fantastic looking car Mike - & beautifully photographed too.

I'm not the slightest bit surprised it sold so quickly!
    Andy

Early 911S Reg #753
    R Gruppe #105

Thanks guys. I guess I left a few bucks on the table based on the response, but I thought it best to price it fairly. I'm surprised at the strong response though for a year and model that doesn't get a lot of love. It's a fantastic car and with the euro-spec engine and Webers it's very rewarding to drive and has tons of character. I would definitely own another if circumstances were different.

Cheers,
    -Mike

Yes, very nice car, and a good investment at that price. The interior made the car.