Thread: Porsche scrap

Porsche scrap

We are valiantly trying to get all the parts out of the Gloversville warehouse before the snow hits, it will never happen, but we are trying.

After we loaded a complete truck and trailer today had a guy come up to us at the gas station and said,
    "Wow, you got a lot of scrap, probably $200 worth, but you won't get much for the seats."

I looked at Big John and said,
    "Steak dinner tonight!"

We had a good laugh. It almost made us feel better about how long this move is going to take. Every time we take a load like this, you walk back through and it barely looks like you took anything.

---Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

You just need a bigger truck
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

Ed-
    The Big Rig was in the shop.

Also, do you know this guy? I stopped off in Fort Worth to ask for directions and he was really freaking me out...
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!

He freaks out everybody
    Early S Registry member #90
    R Gruppe member #138
    Fort Worth Tx.

I got that feeling. Also, I bet you can't pick out the coolest car on that carrier.
    I was pulling the one on the top left out of the mud when Jim Watson casually mentions,
    "I won Daytona in that car."

$200? Tell you what, I'll double his offer and even pick everything up for you.

I remember one of our first big hauls, we cleaned out 3 mobil homes on a mountain top in VA, we filled bins to the top with pre-A and A trinkets. We had a one axle trailer and stuff all the bins around this old car, a 51 Coupe 10679, the hitch was sparking as it hit the ground every bump.
    We later commented that the bins were worth more than their weight in gold.