Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Once in a Lifetime Find! 300061 a certified 901 sees the light of day (again)!

fantastic work steve.

901ers and others,

Restoring a car takes long these days. 061 was at painter for two years but is ready for final coat next month. It is also the 58 birthday.
    Allen Henderson
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do you hope that it will be finished in two years?

Yes, it should be finished in two years!!!!

-Allen-

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Henderson View Post
    901ers and others,

Restoring a car takes long these days. 061 was at painter for two years but is ready for final coat next month. It is also the 58 birthday.
    Allen Henderson
    I’m happy to see that your car did not go to the painter Wessel recommended to me. The painter I was recommended by Wessel was not able to finish the concours job. Another member of this board was recommended the same painter by Wessel before me and was also very unhappy. Unfortunately I became only aware of that prior case when mine was already work in progress. After 3 years of frustration, I took the car away last year. Still looking now for someone to finish the job as it should. Needless to say that I have another sheet metal shaper in the meantime too for my other projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Henderson View Post
    Yes, it should be finished in two years!!!!

-Allen-
    Looking forward. Thank you for sharing your work

Thanks again for sharing this fantastic project.
    I hope the 090 will soon be at the stage of the 061.
    Philippe

Heat Exchangers

Here is a update from out metal shaper on our original heat exchangers. What a master he is ! Thanks.

-Allen-

901 today

901 ers,

That is me with Bert the painter. He is through painting and putting on some of the chrome and other parts. We restored it in the spirit of 1964. We don't copy exactly these kinds of details. Engine bay we have seen before from Franz It is to be finished in 2024!

-Allen-
    Last edited by Allen Henderson; 06-26-2023 at 02:44 AM.

^^^^ bee-u-tee-ful!!!
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100