Hi everybody, just attended this exhibition in Brussels with some guys of my club. You can find some pics at the link http://fotos.automotiveclub.eu/#!album-13

I have mixed feelings about it. Some noteworthy cars (917/30 Sunoco, psychedelic 917, 718, Carrera Abarth, 910, etc) but also insufficient and sloppy, when not utterly inaccurate, labeling (e.g. 904 was said being one of the 8 cylinders but it was indeed a 6 cylinders). Most of the cars would not pass some basic compliance check from the early911s police of this very community (incorrect badges, headlights and other details), a 3.0 RSR was a blatant fake but no label would say it. The pre-911 cars were imho well presented and fascinating (Austro Daimler truly art deco sculptures) but I have not enough knowledge to assess whether were correctly restored or not. Cars were closed and mechanics not visible (unless creative works-around applied). The ultra-rare Cisitalia had no mechanics whatsoever inside (empty shell). Worthwhile visiting for folks living in Belgium and surroundings.