Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Porsche carrera cup USA

I think it very hard to know what these are worth anymore - they rarely come up for sale on the "public" market. The fact that owner felt compelled to label as Euro RS tells me he wasn't really aware of what he had, he thought it would be very difficult to sell so he may have accepted an lower offer. If this was a 5k mile RSA asking price would probably not be much lower. I'll agree that none these things are really "worth" what someone may be willing to pay.
    Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

There is a low miles, like 5-6K miler red RSA for sale locally, or at least it was recently, for $165K. Value is an interesting discussion point. I guess time will tell for sure, but I believe the very limited production "anything", well cared for, and with limited use, will always be worth more as time marches on. I'll bet the seller of that US Cup got most of what he/she was asking for.
    2004 GT3 Carrara White with a few mods...
    2011 987.2 Spyder White, LWB's, 6 speed... Crazy Fun!!!

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

Are the ANDIAL converted, race-spec USA Cup cars street legal? With normal Carrera VINs you'd think road registering one wouldn't be a problem?
    Carl Bauer - OBP
    1979 RoW 911SC
    1969 Subaru 360 - 1969 Winkelmann WDF1 - 2016 KTM RC390

Carl they are street legal
    Early S Junkie # 658

I figure this message belongs here as well

Hi all,
    Thought I'd hit up this post with the message that a few of us in the Northeast are taking over the US Cup Car Registry, we're trying to account for all 45 '92 964 US Cup Cars... if you know anyone who owns one please pass along the request. We've posted the following "Ad" in a couple of places and onto our web site some where noticeable asap. Any and all help is needed and appreciated.

"ATTENTION 964 CARRERA CUP (U.S.) OWNERS: The PCA Registry for 964 Carrera Cup (U.S.) cars is updating its website and its records. Our goal is to document all of the 45 cars by 2017, the 25th anniversary of our car. We are also searching for cars for the 60th Anniversary display at Parade in 2015. If you own one of these cars, we would very much like to know your VIN and any other details about your car you wish to share. If you know of an owner, please forward this inquiry to him/her. Please forward any information to: Rich Winne at rwinne@comcast.net. All personal information will be kept confidential consistent with the PCA policy on privacy. Thank you for your interest. Rich Winne, Special Interest Group Chair, 964 Carrera Cup (U.S.)"

Thanks!!
    Early S Junkie # 658

For sale at Canepa-http://www.canepacollection.com/detail-1992-porsche-911_carrera-cup-used-13350958.html
    Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658