Thread: January Austin Area Porsche Gathering...

January Austin Area Porsche Gathering...

Hello All-

My wife and I would love to host a Porsche gathering in January 2014 to celebrate the New Years. Nothing overly formal. Bring your Porsche..relax and have fun.

We live in Georgetown (20 minutes from DT Austin...or 10 if you use the Texas Autobahn and have a small Porsche collection: 1967 911s, 1989 911 Speedster, 2010 GT3 RS (and others).

Is there any interest?

Please PM me.

Happy Holidays!

Tim and Julie Harris

Austin area Porsche guys...lemme know about getting together. Tom just suggested the name 'Porsche Lovefest' for our gathering.

In my mind it would be great to have this the start of an Austin Area Porsche R Gruppe. In case you don't know about the R Gruppe:http://www.automobilemag.com/feature...uppe_car_club/

The guys that started the group are in SoCal and I am sure they would give us their blessings.

Lemme know guys!

Tim and Julie Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    In my mind it would be great to have this the start of an Austin Area Porsche R Gruppe. In case you don't know about the R Gruppe:http://www.automobilemag.com/feature...uppe_car_club/

The guys that started the group are in SoCal and I am sure they would give us their blessings.

Lemme know guys!

Tim and Julie Harris
    Tim, we are already here! You will find that there are a few in Austin as well as Houston, San Antonio, and DFW. Jamie usually does a New Year's Day run. In addition to local get togethers, HCR is another gathering for Early S, 912 Registry, and RGruppe.
    65 356SC Dolphin Gray
    66 912 Green
    69 911E Tangerine
    72 911T GP White
    72 911T Aubergine
    72 911T Lilac
    72 911S Black (voodoo)
    86 911 GP White Targa (now sons)
    90 964C4 Black Targa
    94 964C2 Black Coupe
    08 GT3 Speed Yellow

mad scientist
    Tim,

PM me your email address. We already have a New Years run scheduled for Jan 5. Notification went out the other day. I will be happy to send you the info and add you to my email list. Should be a great time. We would love to have you join our fun.

Jamie
    1971 911T SWT - Sun and Fun Machine
    1972 911T - "Minne" painted and undergoing assembly.

mad scientist
    John, I just sent you an email to confirm.

Thanks

Jamie
    1971 911T SWT - Sun and Fun Machine
    1972 911T - "Minne" painted and undergoing assembly.