Thread: Another 67S saved!

Another 67S saved!

Arrived today, full story on the blog, and no it's not for sale.

---Adam

http://unobtaniuminc.wordpress.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!
    Early 911S Registry Member 1372
    Check out Unobtanium-Inc.com
    New blog posts all the time!

a lot of work, thanks for sharing.

sent you a PM.
    911 S 1967 and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
    Arrived today, full story on the blog, and no it's not for sale.
    Read the blog. Not sure what you mean by "saved"?

A number of years ago an older fellow had a large "junk" yard filled with a lot of very nice, older Americal classic cars (30's to 50's) here in Fresno county. I stopped by and asked him if he happened to have a fender for my '57 Chevy pickup project. He looked up from his beat up easy chair and said "Nope, I'm waiting for the Japs to buy all of this stuff for a lot of money." That was a real quote, with no appology for his racial slur. Well, the Japanese economy tanked and the guy finally passed away, with all the "junk" still in his yard. As the German's say, "There are no pockets in your burial shroud." As for me, I'm going to sell all of my "stuff" before I'm too old to enjoy the money. I hope it will be before my next heart attack.

Brent,
    We normally think we are saving cars when they arrive because a lot of times they are in bad spots, or haven't seen the light of day in years, but when they arrive at Unobtanium we can at least start restoring them, get them under cover, or sometimes into the hands of new owners. I hope this helps you understand what I was saying.
    ---Adam
    If you're reading this and you are not yet an Early 911S Registry member, Join Now!

So you are going to cocoon it or restore it? Nice find. I like that jeep too.
    72 911S Targa #0807 95+% German.

Paul Harrop 12.5% German.

Early S #2059

Paul, we normally pull a car or two out a year that we decide to keep. Right now I am working on Da Spoodster, you can read about it here:

http://porsche356registry.org/356talk/4/28200.html

Matt has been working on his 87 Carrera, he just got it back from the paint shop.

We figure what's the point of doing Porsches all the time if you don't have fun with them. This 67 will probably get pulled out in a few years for some fun.

---Adam