Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: FS: @eBay - Dusty and his "friend" have a 71E

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Southwell View Post
    Will you be driving this to the Hill Country drive in Boerne?
    That's a good question. I'm planning on attending this year. But I'm leaning towards driving my 1969 911S SWT. We'll see. I may bring a couple of my shop buddies along for the weekend so I can bring more then one car.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    It's an A. My first car was a Mustang and I'm in the process of building the car I really wanted then but couldn't afford. Lots of metal work on this one. Going to be a couple years...
    Looks like we can share Porsche and Mustang stories!
    Jason Burkett
    Paragon Products
    www.paragon-products.com
    Early 911S Registry #428
    R Gruppe #375
    1973 911S
    1972 911T
    1974 914 Limited Ed. Blk/Yellow
    1989 944 Turbo
    1993 968 Turbo RS
    1967 Shelby GT500
    1968 Shelby GT500 Conv.
    2010 VW GTI, Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    That's a good question. I'm planning on attending this year. But I'm leaning towards driving my 1969 911S SWT. We'll see. I may bring a couple of my shop buddies along for the weekend so I can bring more then one car.
    Well I (and I'm sure others!) would love to see this one if you need some persuation. I'm bringing my '73 T.

Any update on this car?

Maybe start a new thread?

We Can Be Heroes

9111200404 . . .

. . . now, here . . .

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...-listed-on-BaT

We Can Be Heroes

Car is now back on Europeancollectibles.con (for a 2nd time I think).

https://www.europeancollectibles.com...che-911e-coupe

“Price: inquire”

Quote Originally Posted by camarilla View Post
    Car is now back on Europeancollectibles.con (for a 2nd time I think).
    It appears the 14" Fuchs have grown to 15" Fuchs now . . .

1971 911E EC 1.jpg
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

Not necessarily a bad thing…

I called. Asking $225k

Quote Originally Posted by camarilla View Post
    . . . Car is now back on Europeancollectibles.con (for a 2nd time I think).

. . .
    '. . . Three (3) owner, preservation class example, with 51,147 original documented miles. Finished in its original color combination of Conda Green with Black leatherette interior. The paintwork is mostly original and is in phenomenal condition with excellent gaps and panel fit. All the exterior trim, badges, and glass are original and in very good condition. As a result of the light usage and excellent care the vehicle received, the upholstery is all original and in pristine condition. The undercarriage is solid, rust-free, and all original. The suspension and exhaust system have been detailed as well.

In 1971, Mr. Ault was attending college at UCLA and was majoring in physics, while his wife, Mrs. Ault, already finished school and was starting her career in the aerospace industry. The couple aspired to one day owning a 911, so she went to the dealership searching for a Crystal Blue 911. When they arrived at the dealership, the only 911 sitting on the showroom floor at the time was a 1971 Porsche 911E Coupe finished in Conda Green with a Black interior. After understanding the limited availability of 911s and as the Conda Green paintwork began to grow on them, they eventually decided to purchase it on November 11, 1971, from Aero Porsche Audi in Inglewood, California.

From that point on, due primarily to work, the 911E was driven very sparingly and mainly only for trips that the couple would take. It was always serviced by Aero Porsche Audi until 1973, by which time it only had accrued 18,000 miles. By 1984, the 911 had reached 41,735 miles and as their focus began to shift to the wine industry, the vehicle was used less and spent the next 30 years in a barn. On January 5, 2014, the couple consigned the vehicle over to Dusty Cars LLC where it was sold to the second owner.

Mechanically powered by its matching 2.2L flat-six engine that has just been completely rebuilt paired to its matching 901/01 5-speed manual transmission and four-wheel disc braking system. Service within the last 1,000 miles included a clutch replacement, tune-up, alignment, new engine seals and gaskets, and new tires. Complete with two keys, an owner's manual, a video autobiography of the first owner, an original service maintenance booklet, and 50 years of service history. Incomparable and exceptional opportunity to acquire a very original low mile, well-documented, 911E finished in a very desirable color combination
    . . .'

We Can Be Heroes