Thread: Moving to Arizona

Moving to Arizona

Asking the forum who is living in Arizona. I am moving to Scottsdale and looking for some like minded folks.

Happy holidays to all

My Inspiration

'86 44 Turbo, black/red,7's and 8's fuchs, autothority - sold (rocketship)
    '97 Boxster, first delivered in DC Metro, silver/red -sold (huge mistake to buy this one)
    '99 C2, silver/black, RoW M030, limited lip, short shift - sold (good ride, but...)

'69 912, 3.2 with all the trimmings
    (finally got air cooled)
    Early 911S Registry Member 2044

I'm in Scottsdale, good place to move! Weather today, beautiful clear blue skies, 70 degrees and sunny outside!

glad to hear there is a fellow traveler. Would love to get together once I get my car there. Hopefully in two or three weeks.

My Inspiration

'97 Boxster, first delivered in DC Metro, silver/red -sold (huge mistake to buy this one)
    '99 C2, silver/black, RoW M030, limited lip, short shift - sold (good ride, but...)

(finally got air cooled)

PM when you get to town!

CW

Banned
    Welcome to the promised land. God made this place 120 degrees in the summer to keep the population under control.

If we can help with your 912-6 don't hesitate to call. Our shop is in North Scottsdale; please feel free to stop by and bring us beer sometime.
    (BTW: CW is the undisputed chief keeper and purveyor of all things Porsche paper related. If it's paper and has PORSCHE printed on it, Charlie owns at least 3 copies. Good man.)

Like minded? Better hope not.

Frank
    Thanks for the note. Your name seems to be prominently mentioned at cars and coffee in Scottsdale each month. Will be back from the cold east coast and will stop by. I do need to get my car transported to AZ. Need enclosed, if you know of someone who could do VA to AZ, let me know

Will stop by
    David

My Inspiration

(finally got air cooled)