Thread: Michael Schumacher accident.

'Michael Schumacher Cries . . .'

'. . . when he hears his family's voices . . .'
    http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-schum...report-1772596

We Can Be Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger View Post
    '. . . when he hears his family's voices . . .'
    http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-schum...report-1772596
    Sad, sad, so sad to hear, but then there is simply "no words" in having to read crass comments by some of these people under the article.
    E911SR #2107
    69 911T/S SWT 3.2L
    RG #384

FORMULA 1: Michael Schumacher's friend: 'There is always hope'

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/mic...121210321.html
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Hope Micheal makes it out of this, lots of prayers to Micheal and families.......

Michael Schumacher UPDATE . . .

'. . . "I'm very pleased to know that he is reacting," Luca Cordero di Montezelmo has revealed of the current health state of Michael Schumacher. "I know how strong he is. I'm sure that thanks to his determination; which will be crucial, he will come out from this very, very difficult situation."

HNGN added that Michael Schumacher cries whenever he hears the voice of his wife and kids. Sources have claimed that tears run down the Formula One legend's face at times . . .
    '

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/3...rate-times.htm

We Can Be Heroes

Schumacher Cannot Walk . . .

'. . . A lawyer for Michael Schumacher and his family revealed that the world champion driver “cannot walk” or even stand more than two and a half years after a skiing accident that resulted in a grave head injury. The lawyer, Felix Damm, made the disheartening admission in a German court as part of a lawsuit against Bunte magazine, which reported last Christmas that the seven-time F1 champ was again mobile.

Bunte had cited a source that Schumacher was able to take some steps and even raise an arm, aided by therapists. When the magazine hit newsstands, Schumacher’s agent, Sabine Kehm, issued a rebuttal statement claiming that Schumacher was still unable to move, stating, “speculation is irresponsible, because given the seriousness of his injuries, his privacy is very importantly. Unfortunately, they also give false hopes to many involved people.”

Following his skiing accident in France in 2013, Schumacher was placed in a medically-induced coma for six months before leaving a hospital in favor of his home in Switzerland. Since then, virtually no information about his condition has been released by his family. At the time of their article, Bunte’s informant was named as “a friend of Schumacher” in the piece, someone who had insider knowledge about his condition.

It seems the trial isn’t expected to swing in Bunte’s favor. ESPN claims the judge presiding over the trial “has indicated damages are likely to be awarded to the Schumacher family in the region of 40,000 to 100,000 Euros.” The official verdict is expected sometime in October . . .
    '

https://www.yahoo.com/news/michael-s...170108435.html

We Can Be Heroes

If i were in bed for 2.5 years i probably could not walk either. Wholeheartedly hope he fully recovers, one of the best F1 drivers of all time.

~J~
    air cooled only

Latest . . .

'. . . The family are conducting his convalescence in private and I need to respect that . . .'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formul...ident-10360005

We Can Be Heroes

nemo me impune lacessit Kris Clewell's Avatar
    So nothing.
    -Kris Clewell

Professional photojournalist

red decklid club member #1

Quote Originally Posted by Jules Dielen View Post
    If i were in bed for 2.5 years i probably could not walk either. Wholeheartedly hope he fully recovers, one of the best F1 drivers of all time.
    He has not stood for nearly four years. So sad...
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187