I bought these for my 914-6, Built a 2.4 instead, 34yrs ago
    Mahle box is falling apart , they are all as new. 901.103.906.1
    Forging number is 80P26E. 4000.00US set of 6
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeff H.
    72 911
    914-6 GT

SOLD I will take them call me PM sent with phone number
    Last edited by vramani; 01-12-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Vinod, Refund will be sent to Walt who will then forward it you... I will pick the PC's up myself next friday at Walts.
    No worries. Jeff

Not for Sale
    Jeff H.
    72 911
    914-6 GT

Jeff I appreciate the offer and that shows me you are a standup guy. I will just keep them they are installed.

I did delete some posts, Vinods request.

bottom line if your not happy with a part don't install the part..

I made this public, To show what can happen to a simple sale..
    he knows my contact info and I know his. Walt does too.

Deal is Done.
    Last edited by JKH; 01-26-2014 at 12:56 AM.
    Jeff H.
    72 911
    914-6 GT

If they were truly damaged (ie, not "new" as described) then I think the $500 refund may be warranted. Especially since there is still a large profit on what was paid for these back in the day. However, it sounded as though the damage was reported as being so bad that they were not usable, thus a full refund was offered. It appeared that Jeff was going out of his way to try and make it right. Somewhere along the line, it was decided they were ok to use and installed. My guess is that there won't be a NOS anywhere close to this for a while and that 67 SWT is needing to be completed and the decision was made to put them on "as-is". Fine if you are building a car for yourself, but I hope that there is some disclosure on the condition of the P&Cs if this is a build to sale. I am not intending to step on toes, just curious about why this all played out like it did.
    Olin - Member #1375
    ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░
    1972 911T

Original
    -117 Light Yellow -15x6 Fuchs (9120/M400) -S Appearance (M470) -5 Speed Transmission (9590)

Options added
    -Houndstooth Sport Seats (M409) -Rear sway bar (9228)
    -H4's -BTB Fog Lts (M429) -Amber TTG Driving Lts (9420/M432)
    -380mm Steering Wheel -Becker Mexico -Roof Mounted Luggage/Ski Rack (9503)
    -A/C (M559) -Rear Fog Lt (M571) -Rear Wiper (9290) -Wheel Trim (M426) -Footrest (9563)

It does not matter what I paid for them years ago.. some vendors got their precious parts from dealerships dumpsters.

These are truly NOS purchased from Stoddard Porsche by my dad I paid him payments when I was 19.

The damage was a corner of One fin, One cylinder, cracked across one stud hole. bent down. blunt force trauma from what I could see in the picture Walt sent.
    Walt was unknowing 3rd party, Vinod didn't finish damage claim with me before giving the OK
    to install thus the conflict.. Plus Vinod Knew I could have sold em for 5k..

Its over, as we have now wasted equal amounts of each others time for nothing..

don't install something you have issues with...period..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeff H.
    72 911
    914-6 GT