Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all these 2.4 S now? Here are some stats.

I inspected the car yesterday and it is a little orange unicorn of a car, so I agreed to buy it.

Prior to completion of the sale it will have the originally-supplied M409 Recaros put back in the car instead of the standard ones currently fitted, a full service with everything and anything requiring attention attended to, new Pirelli CN36s all round and the originally-fitted flag door mirror instead of the large Durant mirror currently on the car.

Georg Konradsheim is a pleasure to deal with, extremely honest and straightforward, and clearly cares very much about early 911s - I had to demonstrate that I would be a suitable candidate to be only the 3rd custodian of the car in 50 years and would take appropriate care of it during my ownership!

I am very much looking forward to receiving the car once it is ready to be transported to the UK and shall enjoy driving it on sunny days in the Cotswolds.
    ESR #4098
    ‘72 T Coupe (donor car for M491 2.5 SR)
    '72 S Coupe (2-owner tangerine unicorn)

Quote Originally Posted by matteo68 View Post
    I inspected the car yesterday and it is a little orange unicorn of a car, so I agreed to buy it.

Prior to completion of the sale it will have the originally-supplied M409 Recaros put back in the car instead of the standard ones currently fitted, a full service with everything and anything requiring attention attended to, new Pirelli CN36s all round and the originally-fitted flag door mirror instead of the large Durant mirror currently on the car.

Georg Konradsheim is a pleasure to deal with, extremely honest and straightforward, and clearly cares very much about early 911s - I had to demonstrate that I would be a suitable candidate to be only the 3rd custodian of the car in 50 years and would take appropriate care of it during my ownership!

I am very much looking forward to receiving the car once it is ready to be transported to the UK and shall enjoy driving it on sunny days in the Cotswolds.
    Congratulations, enjoy!!!
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

Do you have 230 0347? . . .

. . . supplied to Porsche Salzburg in Tangerine with M409 Recaros in black leatherette with houndstooth inserts in 1972, is in 100% original condition . . . complete documentation and was always maintained by Porsche Salzburg until 2005 . . .

Attached Images Attached Images  

We Can Be Heroes

Hi Biancaneve
    I have an early 2.4 engine that is looking for it's original car. Engine no 6120205 (911/51) has been professionally rebuilt with less than 3000 mi. Maybe one of your members has the car or could use a very early 2.4 with Webers. If any interest contact Jduffield38@gmail.com

car looks great 8)

1973 2.4S
    1993 964 C2
    987 Boxster Spyder

'hot66'
    www.ddk-online.com

Quote Originally Posted by jfd View Post
    Hi Biancaneve
    I have an early 2.4 engine that is looking for it's original car. Engine no 6120205 (911/51) has been professionally rebuilt with less than 3000 mi. Maybe one of your members has the car or could use a very early 2.4 with Webers. If any interest contact Jduffield38@gmail.com
    Hi, if not done yet, you might post it here.

Cheers.

M

Instagram
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by hgo View Post
    I do not know if this car (my old car) is already in the database
    It is still in Belgium, near Antwerp
    I do not think the owner is on this forum

? following options:419=3-point safety belts,automatic left and right , 461=electric antenna , 468=Radio Becker Mexico , 567=colored windshield , 651=power windows
    The interior is black leatherette with corduroy inserts, is this also correct for this car? interior code 12=leatherette black with corduroy

The engine is 6339129 / is original

The gearbox is 7632118 / is original

The car is a silver metallic 2.4S coupé from 1973 with black interior. color 8080=silvermetallic

sold 01.June`73 to Raffay,Hamburg(german dealer)

The VIN number is 9113301254

regards
    Hgo
    Hi Hgo, fyi you old car is back f/s in Belgium ... in the meantime, full restoration has been performed and car converted to manual tranny.

Instagram
    Twitter

1972 Signal Orange 911S

Hi M,

Appreciate all the work that you’ve done gathering all this data. Not sure if this one has been accounted for yet in your database but it’s a rare Signal Orange ‘72S, #505, which is located in the San Diego, CA area. Let me know if you need any other info.

Doc
    Last edited by Captpeanut; 12-28-2021 at 12:40 PM.
    Peace,

Craig "Doc" Goodman
    S Registry #795
    ‘72 911S Coupe (Signal Orange)

Quote Originally Posted by Captpeanut View Post
    Hi Hgo,

Appreciate all the work that you’ve done gathering all this data. Not sure if this one has been accounted for yet in your database but it’s a rare Signal Orange ‘72S, #505, which is located in the San Diego, CA area. Let me know if you need any other info.

Doc
    Hi, thanks for your post. I had it in my registry since Feb 2019. What I am missing is:
    - tranny number (matching and current one, if different)
    - completion date
    - production number

Kind regards, happy holidays.

M.

Instagram
    Twitter

Not sure if you have this one listed yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Robert D. Groß