Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: carrera 2.7 steering wheel

Cool WTB: carrera 2.7 steering wheel

hello

i m located in France, and i own a carrera 2.7, but after have past the last 6 month learning on your fabulous forum,i ve understood i need a correct centered steering wheel for my pearl. It will be perfect in my all new midnight blue interior,door panels,carpet and recaro sports (thanks to mr Nunn )
    So if someone got this treasure in stock, it will be a pleasure to deal with!

thank you very much for your help
    Paul

We Can Be Heroes

What year are you after? 1974 centred hub like this http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ing-wheel.html

hello

@longranger; i have yet seen this great link,but aasales has only the "low centered" one,which is actually on my car...

@9er; yes !! this is the one!! i ve seen this one but too late, i m still eating my fingers...Plus,i know Carl Bauer, cause i took him Pudenz packs...but yes ,this is exactly the hard-to find- steering wheel...

thank your for your help
    Paul

This one at AASales looks just right to me, or doesn't it?

http://www.aasesales.com/collections...steering-wheel
    Olin - Member #1375
    ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░
    1972 911T

Original
    -117 Light Yellow -15x6 Fuchs (9120/M400) -S Appearance (M470) -5 Speed Transmission (9590)

Options added
    -Houndstooth Sport Seats (M409) -Rear sway bar (9228)
    -H4's -BTB Fog Lts (M429) -Amber TTG Driving Lts (9420/M432)
    -380mm Steering Wheel -Becker Mexico -Roof Mounted Luggage/Ski Rack (9503)
    -A/C (M559) -Rear Fog Lt (M571) -Rear Wiper (9290) -Wheel Trim (M426) -Footrest (9563)

hello

It seems to be the good one but, the part number is the same than the other 3 spokes steering wheel (which is dismantle) for sell. Which is neither the good one.

The way the picture has been taken shows it could be the "high 3 spokes" but i think it s only a angle question.
    I m gonna call them to be sure

i ve searched all day long ,everywhere ,and impossible to find this treasure

many thanks for your help

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by orange911 View Post
    This one at AASales looks just right to me, or doesn't it?

http://www.aasesales.com/collections...steering-wheel
    That wheel, is a, garden variety, 944 wheel and will not fit a 911, no matter how much you try.
    Note to Aase Sales: Change your description before somebody buys that thing. You will have one unhappy customer!

Regards

Jim

I might have one, I will look. I removed one about 7/8 years ago from a 1974 car and replaced it with a Momo. And I'm going to France on Holidays this Monday for two weeks and could bring it. Where are you ?

@majordad

that would be great! I m in Paris. If we deal, i can pm you my mail and my cellphone number,no problem.
    Have you a picture of this treasure?

I have one as well. In very good condition. Located in Phoenix, AZ. $900.

~J~
    air cooled only