Thread: BEWARE: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SHERIDAN,WY or BILLINGS,MO

BEWARE: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SHERIDAN,WY or BILLINGS,MO

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE of these conartist, unethical, no moral having men.
    The aliases I have so far are,
    John, Karl and Mark.

These guys have so many names can't keep up.
    Jon Alekzandr, John smith, Mark Smith, John Smalls.

Emails:
    Porschewyo@yahoo.com
    307Epcap@yahoo.com
    1964porsche911@gmail.com

http://longhoodranch.blogspot.com/
    EPCAP (Early Porsche Cars And Parts)

Current online handles so far:
    Telefunkenu47 -PP
    alekzandr -PP
    Bundox -Samba
    307epcap -eBay
    Karl1964 -PP

Numbers:
    (302) 547-1555 Karl
    (307) 751-0976 John

Avoid any dealings with anything from Billings, Montana or Sheridan, Wyoming.

I bought a car from John, what he listed as a great winter driver 90' 964 c4.
    http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie...php?id=1285750

Had awesome communication up until I wired him the money for the car, than I started getting the run around. After multiple calls, emails, text and over 20 days passed I was running out of ideas, by some miracle if God he calls me back and says the car is at a mechanic for a fuel pressure regulator problem and the car is in Utah. So I said go ahead and get the car fixed and than send me an address to get the car picked up, a few weeks go by and nothing. So again I start calling and emailing back and said just wire my money back and that's it. He than calls me back and says the mechanic hadn't got to the car yet and I can wait for him to fix it or I can take it from the shop as-is and he will just give me a partial refund of $500-1000 to make up for it. I said that's fair so I'll take the car from the shop. He never responds back for 2 more weeks, so I called the bank I wired the money too and told them I believe I got scammed by their member John Smalls. The next day I get an email from the seller and he sends me the mechanics address. Car gets picked up and it arrives a week later straight to IPB Autosport in Sacramento. IPB goes through the car and it's a non running car that had a FIRE in the engine bay!! Spark plug wires switched, fuel pressure regulator was bad, so were the intake boots, missing clamps, missing heater tube, 70's headlights duct taped in place, switched the wheels from the original picture the list goes on. I paid over $1900 to get the car RUNNING! I've emailed him multiple times and all I asked was to reimburse me the money I spent to get the car running, that's fair considering everything else that I was getting screwed on.

This guy is a piece if work, has a ton of cars for sale if this 1990 was sold to me as a driver god knows where his bar is set regarding standards. This car had rust bubbles on the body, in the wells, brackets, bolts, coils etc..

Take note from my expensive mistake and DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SHERIDAN, WYOMING OR BILLINGS, MONTANA!

If you got any of the cars he's selling for free you'd still get ripped off!
    BEWARE BROTHERS!
    I will take blame, I ignored all the signs on the forums and gave him the benefit of the doubt but hindsight is 20/20 that he was a great liar.

My hopes are that anybody that searches him stumbles on my and other members threads and they save themselves the headache. I hope he gets stuck with every roach of 911 he has.

I have to belive that the great Mr Ron Kane at IPB Autosport, Got you taken care of. Ron sure has helped me out over the years. And is one of the few that I do not mind handing the bucks over to.
    Bill Barnich
    R Gruppe Nr.230
    Early S Nr.960
    71 911T/2.7 Tangarine
    73 911?/3.6 work in progress

Sorry that happened to you.....

Tim

Sorry to hear.
    I remember trying to buy that Cool color purple C4 as well.
    He was just so lame about it ..
    why does he have to be such an ass about this stuff??

looks like the Samba the last site to host them,. finally banned him as well..

Quote Originally Posted by dporsche74 View Post
    Sorry to hear.
    I remember trying to buy that Cool color purple C4 as well.
    He was just so lame about it ..
    why does he have to be such an ass about this stuff??

looks like the Samba the last site to host them,. finally banned him as well..
    Amazing - I saw that C4 advertised as well. I had not moved to Manitoba by then, otherwise would have been very interested in it as a daily driver. Lucky escape I guess.

Sorry for the OP's troubles