Here's sort of an oddity. A gill-less targa bar cover for 67-68 cars. No dings, but there are marks at the bottom corners where it was hit with a sander. Now the really odd thing is that about 1 1/2 inch of the rear lip has been trimmed on either side, so if used in a soft-window car this would be visible, but you could glue the rear "seal" down in the corners and hide it I think. I imagine someone retrofitted a glass window and trimmed it here to make it easy to get the rubber/chrome trim installed in the corner. There's a million targa bar covers out there with gills, but not many without, so in spite of its issues maybe this is useful to someone? $250
DSC01034.jpg

Both sides look like this
DSC01035.jpg

Here is a pair of SWB quarter window trim strips. These are the early, heavy, chrome plated style. Fair shape. Chrome is not perfect but will polish up OK and be fine for a driver level car. One has only four mounting posts left on the back, and the other only two, but these can be soldered back in place. $100
DSC01037.jpg

Last but not least, microswithces (2) and cold start valve for Zenith carbs, just in case someone really wants to put their Zenith equipped T back to original condition. $20 for each piece.
DSC01033.jpg

Pretty certain I still have the filter housing with the internal fuel lines somewhere out there in the barn.

Shipping at buyers expense

Thanks,
Dave