Thread: Little Honey . . .

Little Honey . . .

Saw this on The Samba . . .

. . . It's my pleasure to offer an all original paint 1966 VW Squareback with all original '66 only black interior. See Pics of the interior. The color is Baltic Blue. This car is completely rust free and was originally from the desert area . . .

. . . This car just completed a complete "preservation" effort. This included a complete mechanical rebuild with rebuilt transmission and reconditioned 1600 SP motor. It drives at a cruising speed of 70 MPH all day. Stops on a dime. This car is ready for any road trip. We wax the exterior for that nice Patina look. It's way better looking in person. So much personality . . .

. . . The doors were completely rebuilt using new scrappers and seals. All window seals and pop-out are new using the correct American Style version. No Cal Look seals. New turn signal, rear reflector and rear tail light seals. NOS front turn signal lenses. All doors and rear hatch keys match. Turn signal switch work great and cancels perfectly. All interior dome lights work perfectly. No ignition switch issues. NOS SWF wiper blades correct for '66 Type 3. New antenna. Correct outside mirrors. Small driver's side and larger pass. side . . .

. . . The interior was preserved taking special care in saving the '66 only seat cover pattern. The door panels and arm rests were also preserved and are in excellent condition. New headliner and later model dash top. All NOS gauges, including the clock, work perfectly . . .

. . . Other details include:
    ..1) S/S body moldling
    ..2) Abarth Style Sport Exhaust (David Orozco repro)
    ..3) Front, Rear and Cargo area coco mats
    ..4) Full Circle Horn Ring
    ..5) 165R 15 Radial Tires with 3/4 in. white walls
    ..6) Correct '66-'67 style hub caps and trim rings
    ..7) NOS White mud flaps
    ..8) NOS black mesh style parcel shelf
    ..9) Correct CA Black and Yellow Lic Plates with correct '66 Validation Sticker (not shown in pics but are with the car) and Chuck Iverson Dealer Frames
    ..10) Original cardboard trunk liner in excellent condition
    ..11) AM Blaupunkt Radio in correct holder

. . . Plus much much more. World Wide shipping available at buyers expense. If the car sells outside of CA, the black plates stay with me. Clear and Clean CA title in hand . . .

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie...php?id=1603046

What a Little Honey. No engine, trunk or pan shots --- but if I had to guess? . . . and I'm a sucker for 'worn-through' paint

(Not mine)
    Attached Images Attached Images

We Can Be Heroes

Rick, don't you remember that you were going to keep an eye out for a solid pre-70 square back for me? Price: ASK = lots....

That car looks just right.
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T

Quote Originally Posted by t6dpilot View Post
    . . . Rick, don't you remember that you were going to keep an eye out for a solid pre-70 square back for me? . . .
    I didn't forget, Scott

(If I'd bugged that last Guy --- the one by my work . . . any more? . .

. . . he'd 've slapped a restraining order on me!)

We Can Be Heroes

Would I be crazy if I think I saw this car at the Phoenix Club on Sunday? I nearly got whiplash watching it drive by.
    Per Schroeder