Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GTS Classics

GTS Classics

does anyone know what's up with GTS classics. i ordered seats in november, said they would be ready in feb. i have been trying to reach them via email and phone for several days.
    thanks,
    frank

I can't be of any help, but just FYI I had a similar experience a year ago - slow/spotty communication and a very, very, very long lead time for my seats.

-Scott

I have a pair of GTS Monte Carlo seats in black leather with perforated leather inserts that I might consider selling. Bought them new and Had them in my car for maybe two years before going back to the original comfort seats. Excellent condition. Let me know if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Cheers!

Frank Kohnen
    Jupiter, FL USA
    Registry Member #921
    1972 Bahia Red 911 Coupe #9112100390..."Rudy" SOLD
    1967 Savannah Beige VW Beetle Sedan #117364457..."Heidi"...aka "Tinker Toy"

Par for the course.
    This was the most frustrating purchase I have ever made for my car.

I hate to say this but it's experiences like this that people have had with GTS Classics that led me straight to Vintage Seats.
    GTS is local to me and the owner is a great guy but... My Vintage Seats purchase was a pure joy and the best experience in customer service I've had.
    Alan Domme
    Austin, TX
    '68 912 coupe
    '16 VW Golf R
    Early 911S Registry #1361
    912 Registry

I guess I'll be the dissenting voice on this one. Stefan has always been prompt and helpful in his communication with me.

Vintage Seats…awesome awesome awesome.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFromNY View Post
    I guess I'll be the dissenting voice on this one. Stefan has always been prompt and helpful in his communication with me.
    +1 on that. I found Stefan great to deal with. Very thorough in ensuring my order was completed exactly as specified given that it was non standard in terms of perforations and the need to have matching hides for the rest of the interior.

Mark
    Early S #2826

Garage:
    '73 E (2.7RS replica) - sold
    '94 968 Clubsport M030 - sold
    '67 250SE Cabriolet - sold
    '71 Skyline GT - sold
    '69 911S - sold
    '73 911T/RS

Stefan is great and love his seats. My order arrived a few weeks back, ahead of schedule. Service and level of interaction was nothing short of fabulous. This unfortunately sounds like an anomaly.
    Kevin "Hangman" Lynch
    1967 912R (project) - color pending
    1968 Bahama Yellow 912
    Follow me on Twitter @LynchGreenDot

Hi Guys,
    Sorry If I disappoint anyone, but sometimes you just have to silence the phone/emails to take care of someone or something.Very Sorry.Some things are out of our hand.
    regards Stefan GTSclassics
    702 353 7175
    ClassicCarSeats.com