Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: @ebay - Original owner '70E Blue Coupe

FS: @ebay - Original owner '70E Blue Coupe

Nice. Original owner with all documentation and tools. No reserve auction. Not mine. What Blue is that?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-...US_Cars_Trucks
    Attached Images Attached Images

sent ebay question as to why there are 2 engine pictures and each shows a different oil filter.

Quote Originally Posted by nickb4 View Post
    Nice. Original owner with all documentation and tools. No reserve auction. Not mine. What Blue is that?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-...US_Cars_Trucks
    Jerry
    Member # 754
    73S Coupe
    73E Targa - second owner

He did an oil change?

Is that Met. blue or Albert ?? ...... man the dark Blues look good on that Shape .

Has anyone gotten any information about the car and its condition that they can share?

VIN = 9110200806
    Eng# = 6201771
    Trans# = ?

. . . I am the original owner of this vehicle. I bought the car off the showroom floor in Madrid, Spain in 1970 (see photo of bill of sale). The engine is fuel injected so no problems with EPA. I changed out the tail lights, lenses and head lights to make it USA legal (I still have the original halogen head lights) . . .

. . . New paint recently and it is pristine, no road dings or scratches anywhere. Interior was redone, new headliner, seat upholstery, carpet and deck carpet. New rubber seals everywhere. New Blaupunkt radio. Hydropneumatic shocks replaced with Konis (S-Suspension). The car is as close to original as I could keep it with 44 years of maintenance. The engine, rebuilt in 1989, runs great, pulls hard and fast. 901 gearbox and transmission shifts as smoothly as a brand new Porsche. I have the original owner's manual and Porsche maintenance record book with stamps (see photos) . . .

. . . These cars are becoming more and more difficult to find with the correct mechanical fuel injection system intact and with the original engine and transmission . . .

. . . This is a chance to buy a rare 1970 911E classic from the original owner . . .

. . . Vehicle will not be released or title signed without money in hand or confirmed in bank account . . .

29 bids = $60k . . . ~3 days to go

(Not mine)

We Can Be Heroes

member #1515
    looks like a nice car
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

I sent owner a couple of questions via ebay, I received very vague answers in return. Has anyone seen a 70 911 in that shade of blue before, it's not albert blue. I thought Metallic blue was light like Gemini.
    Phil
    Early S Junkie # 658

I've been looking at this car on ebay for a few days and still can't figure out what blue it is.
    Phil, You are correct Metallic Blue is closer to Gemini Blue Metallic.

Metallic Blue (8484) pictured below:

Maybe could be. Metallicized albert blue?

Help ma they're gunna wash my car