Thread: WTB: 1972/3 2.4 MFI Airbox and Snorkel

WTB: 1972/3 2.4 MFI Airbox and Snorkel

Hello,

I am based in the UK and I'd love to have an original 2.4 mfi snorkel/snout on the front of my existing airbox rather than the cutdown 2.2 one it was bought with years ago that just doesn't look right.

I'm actually only after the snorkel but am happy to purchase an Airbox and snorkel as per the title if the price is right. I appreciate you might not want to split them up.

The Part number I'm after is : 911 108 044 00

Can anyone help with a snorkel or an airbox and snorkel?

Many thanks

James

20140404_054659.jpgHere is a few pics of the one from my '72 T. I think I have a spare one out at my barn but I'm not sure if I can get out there today to check. It's several miles away from me. If somebody else has one feel free to offer it up. The snorkel has a metal base with the snout being plastic. 20140404_054645.jpg

Also, that big black ring is the rubber seal and the wingnut is plastic, not metal.

Yes, that is the one. I hope you have one spare. PM sent.

Apologies for not posting my own pic.

Thanks

James

Similar Threads

1. WTB Snorkel Alternative
    By Fishcop in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 02:33 AM
  2. WTB Plastic snorkel for a 2.2S.
    By janblije in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 07:38 AM