FS: @Road-Scholars - 72S All original

Be still my beating heart.....not mine

http://www.road-scholars.com/1972-po...tley-original/
    -------------------------------
    # 2477

one owner, original paint...

sexy, sexy.
    911 S 1967 and ...

Very nice !!!! love the photos and details......
    Julio (in Santa Cruz)
    71' 911S
    ------------------------------------------

member #1515
    Excellent photography. Very nice car. Is it just me or does that gash in the right underpan go right through?
    I wonder what the ask is?
    David

'73 S Targa #0830 2.7 MFI rebuilt to RS specs

VIN = 9112301500
    Eng# = 6322189
    Trans# = 7328863

Seller's text . . .

. . . This is the find of the decade! This original paint, 1972 911S comes from the original owner in California. Complete with the original window sticker and bill of sale and service records just miles from where he originally purchased it new . . .

. . . We have dealt in original, documented cars since our inception, but had never seen a black, early 911 that had still retained its original paint until now! The Momo wheel was put on just after it was purchased and is a very rare (stacked Momo) early version. The 6′s and 7′s along with the Anza exhaust were also added along the way. The records show the car was last serviced over 10 years ago and had been driven only 10 miles since, most likely on the way back home from the shop. After not running for years, we sent this car north to Chris’s German for a complete service and tune up. While servicing we discovered she had been virtually untouched, no updates and the original distributor rotor still on it. We cleaned, tuned up, charged up and turned the key and she fired up exactly like she should. The master cylinder had to be replaced and she was ready for the first ride in a decade – and wow, what a ride . . .

(Not mine)

Randy Wells photos . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images

We Can Be Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by RSTarga View Post
    I wonder what the ask is?
    Rumor has it it's big (as it probably should be).

very nice car

The word "original" is mentioned 7 times in a paragraph and a half in the ad verbiage. I guess the car is original.
    P.S. - The original owner traded in a '70 914-6 for this car. That dude knew his Porsches.

Interesting that the front struts are black.
    72S, 72T now ST

Note the Momo wheel appears to be mounted upside down...intentionally.