I'll give this a try on here first, as I'm not in any big hurry for wheels just yet.

All my fuchs are in original driver condition with very light scratches & little dings no major curb rash. I believe these would be very good candidates to get factory restored. I'm am just looking to trade these 5 for 5 with the heart that are in the same respectable driver condition as mine. I'm not looking for any restored ones either. The reasoning behind this trade is that when I bought these many many moons ago I didn't realize at the time that 1/71 was too late of a date for my 71 that was manufactured in Oct.70 which means the fuchs with heart would be correct for my car. Hoping to get at-less one nice wheel date stamped 7/70 or very close for the spare, the rest I don't care.
To load all the photos I have would be to much I did put up the worse one. I will send all the photos to anyone that has what I'm looking for with the photos of their wheels. Please no phone photos, mine are all individually done with a digital camera allowing to blow up with out pixels distortion.
Please take note: I'm from Canada the price per wheel to ship to as far as CA was over $30ea when I last checked back in March hopefully the same for coming up here. You can send photos directly to my email address bluehopp55@hotmail.com
Sorry I'm not considering on just selling them. I'll send them down to Harvey Weidman first and he'll send back the ones I want over time.

Thank you
Hopper
(Greg)

DSCN6833.jpg