I'm putting my 2008 VW R32 (#2706 of 5000) up for sale because I recently purchased a '92 metallic green 911 coupe that I am using as my daily driver. The R is deep blue metallic over anthracite. I believe I am the 3rd owner. The R has been dealer maintained during my ownership. The car has just over 60K miles. I still drive the car so this number will continue to climb. The car comes with a fully transferable bumper to bumper dealer warranty that is good for 3 more years or 60K additional miles. I put 40K freeway miles on the car in the last two years. The car is mechanically sound and needs nothing. The tires have plenty of life left in them. The car is equipped with stereo and navigation. The paint is very good with some stone chips from freeway driving. The rims are in very good condition with some light curbing. The passenger door has a high door ding and a paint chip on the door edge. The car recently received its 60K mile service. Brakes and rotors were replaced on all four corners. The car has no accident history. I own the car outright. The car is located in Los Angeles. The car has been priced at $18,000 OBO in order to expedite the sale. I can be reached @ 323.842.2872. Unfortunately, my laptop recently passed away so I need to take new pictures of the car. As soon as that is possible I will post them here. Thank you for looking. -Dave