Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your dog...

Not my dog but "Ollie" was my responsibility a few weekend ago when his mum and dad went away.
    They live on a farm and he went missing on 'my watch'
    2 hours of looking and this is where he was the whole time.
    Mark
    IMG_2974.jpg

2 hours of looking and this is where he was the whole time
    Dogs are pretty smart sometimes!
    Haasman

Registry #2489
    R Gruppe #722
    65 911 #302580
    70 914-6 #9140431874
    73 911s #9113300709

Yip, smart enough to nearly give me a heart attack.
    I honestly thought he had been "taken" as the native Hawk's we have here could easily swoop down and carry the little fella off.
    I just guess 'Ollie' was smart enough to know that.
    Mark

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 72targa View Post
    Just realized I never posted our rescue. Didn't have a dog when I stated this thread but sure happy we have him now. Nice to see progress from a terrified little dog to one enjoying his forever home.
    Not sure what I found more surprising; that Peter got censored by Chuck or that Peter is caught up in this latest fad of a "forever home" for a pet. What does that even mean?

It's apparently very chic and trendy to have a "rescue animal" but that's no longer enough. Now you have to commit to owning it "forever".

Thinking of getting some rescue employees... but cant promise a "forever home".

^^^^ LOL...Chuck just rotated one of my pictures. As for rescues, I'm just happy it worked out for us and that we saved this little guy.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Banned
    A Yorkie owned us for a while about 15 years ago.
    Spike was a great dog but died at 3 years old. Our daughters got the "death" lesson at a very young age.

Very sorry to hear, Frank. We estimate this little guy will be four years old in February. He's not pure bred which may be a blessing. He was a scared little guy when we got him (little did we know) but he has learned to trust in most situations. He will still flinch at loud noises, jump away from inanimate objects, leer at the ceiling fan and attack all brooms & vacuums.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 72targa; 03-03-2018 at 08:13 AM.
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

13 . . .

. . . and a murky sonogram, coupla weeks back --- + 'sludge' in his gall bladder, so . . .

. . . we're going for a liver biopsy, today

Fingers crossed

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LongRanger; 03-03-2018 at 07:19 AM.

We Can Be Heroes

Bruno who is my son Hugo's Boxer and best friend, born the same month (both) 12 years ago and are basically brothers was diagnosed with bowel cancer earlier this week.
    We are unfortunately having to put him down this evening after Hugo has had a "last supper' and spent some final quality time after school with him.
    If there was another option we would take it.
    Mark

IMG_1466.jpg

Photo curtsey Hugo Dowden

Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger View Post
    . . . and a murky sonogram, coupla weeks back --- + 'sludge' in his gall bladder, so . . .

. . . we're going for a liver biopsy, today

Fingers crossed

poor fella......

at least hes in a cool e30 w/ a recaro PP/ or spg...lol