Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTB: One of Eric Lindens engine bay sound deadners

WTB: One of Eric Lindens engine bay sound deadners

Waited to long. Not thinking far enough ahead I guess. Eric (Auto Foreign) is all sold out. Perhaps somebody bought more than one or changed direction on their project. Willing to pay a premium + shipping for one.

Thanks for your consideration

Tom Doig

Quote Originally Posted by doigthom View Post
    Waited to long. Not thinking far enough ahead I guess. Eric (Auto Foreign) is all sold out. Perhaps somebody bought more than one or changed direction on their project. Willing to pay a premium + shipping for one.

Thanks for your consideration

Tom Doig
    Hi Tom,

I'm pretty sure I have an extra one that I've been hoarding. Happy to sell it to you for what I paid after the kindness you showed me on the horn grills. I'll be in my shop on Sunday and check then.

JP

Crap, just realized my extra one isn't one of Eric's. Sorry, Tom.

When will Eric have more?

John. Thanks for thinking of me on this. Mike: Eric told me the following - "The sound pads are sold out due to a few restoration shops buying me out recently. Unfortunately this item has a minimum production run of about 45 pcs, but it’s VERY costly to make (hence the high price I have to charge). I was sitting on quite a quantity of them after the last round of production, and then they were sold in a short period of time only recently. I’m very hesitant to make them again due to the minimum and high cost, at least right at the moment. I’ll look at this item again in 6 months to a year to see if there is need again".

Sounds like the 12th of never, but let see if there are additional responses to my request. I'd actually take two. One for the 911 and one for the 912 following.

I'd buy a couple more too just to hold on to if it helped Eric get the ball rolling on these.

Crap! I'd be in for 3. Waited 2 long 2...

That makes 7. How high can we go guys?

Eric, how many do you need pre-sold to get an order rolling?

Anyone have a picture of one of these (installed?)?
    Jake
    Early 911S Registry Member #2799
    1973 911S - "Tangerine Tornado" - Two Time SCCA Solo II National Champion (1976 and 1981)
    1967 Corvette Roadster (Black/Black/Black) 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by 4SFED View Post
    Anyone have a picture of one of these (installed?)?
    No photo handy but I can confirm that they're perfect as far as I can tell (like all Eric's stuff).