Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 69-73 trim items, some will fit 68

FS: 69-73 trim items, some will fit 68

Door ($70) and rear quarter ($40 each) window trim, have door trim for driver side only. Will sell the package for $125. Anodizing is clear, but they had minor scratches. Very usable. Clips not included. Buyer pays shipping and will have to pay for a box at the UPS Store, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

US market headlight trim. Excellent chrome, plastic, minor distortion on one, which I have attempted to show. These are the original type, without the unsightly holes to access the adjuster screws. $125, plus shipping, same terms as above, but I should be able to fit these in a USPS flat rate box.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

Wheel arch trim, same shipping terms, I will need to buy a box for these too. These have some road rash and a few very light scratches, clear anodizing and one broken mounting hole that shouldn't be an issue (pictured). $125
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

Two inside rear view mirrors, the one on the left is really excellent. The one on the right is cosmetically very nice, but has a little wobble. $110 for the good one, $75 for the other. Same shipping terms, these should fit in a flat rate box.

P.S. Left means up, right means down. iPhone camera flipped my photos.
    Last edited by Tom F.; 04-27-2014 at 09:19 AM.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

Brand new, in the package S rocker deco end cap. Not sure which one - you check. $10, plus shipping via USPS flat rate box.

Sunvisors - the pair at right angles with the other four is from a clean 68. I think that these are one year only and NLA. $75, plus shipping, hopefully I can fit these in a USPS flat rate box, but if not the buyer will have to pay for one.

The other pairs are from a 73 (pretty bad foam, not sure how these will clean up) and a 74 (will fit earlier models, foam not as bad, will clean up better than the 73 pair). $25 for either 73 pair, plus shipping (and box should that prove necessary). But, I will throw in the sun visors, free, if you buy all of the other stuff in this thread from me at once, maybe even if you just buy most of it.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

Eric gets dibs on the 68 sun visors.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

Tom - I'm interested in the wheel arch trim.
    Just wondering if you believe they will still fit to the wheel arches tightly - i.e. not too much distortion from past life?
    ==============================
    1969 S Targa
    Kids: 330xi - WRX - MS3
    Member #2794

Hi Tom,

I'm interested in the door trim. Is it for a coupe or Targa?
    And do you have both L & R door trim (as pictured), or only driver's door as you mention (or did you mean to say you only have left quarter window trim, as in picture)?
    '73 RoW 911T (project)
    '77 911S
    Early911SReg #2945

Quote Originally Posted by frankc View Post
    Hi Tom,

I'm interested in the door trim. Is it for a coupe or Targa?
    And do you have both L & R door trim (as pictured), or only driver's door as you mention (or did you mean to say you only have left quarter window trim, as in picture)?
    You're more alert than I was, frankc. Yes, I only have the left quarter window trim. I do, indeed, have both door window trim pieces.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA

Quote Originally Posted by reno911 View Post
    Tom - I'm interested in the wheel arch trim.
    Just wondering if you believe they will still fit to the wheel arches tightly - i.e. not too much distortion from past life?
    The attached photos should allow you to judge for yourself. Let me know if you need more.
    Tom F.
    Long Beach, CA