First my thanks to Ed Mayo, John912 and Richy for their respective help on my last thread on this item. At this point I have some questions and would lioke their thoughts and corrections on what I think is my finished product. First the front and back sides.

Name:  20220817_122753.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  76.5 KB

Name:  20220817_122254.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  97.7 KB

First question is the washers used on the banjo fitting. Ordered off Amazon and came with copper crush washers. I have noted that some threads speak about fiber washers instead. Question is copper or fiber?

Second questions is where does the black wire coming off the 86 terminal on the relay go to. Other end has "ring" type fastner.

Third question is should I have is the red wire coming off the bakelite connector. This came from the original panel that was sold off. I believe it was attached there. Is that correct and where does it go to. Picture of the "ring" fasstner below. Unlike most of the fastners it is oblong as opposed to circular

Name:  20220817_121104.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  11.3 KB

Last question is as to the ground wires. I used the Kroon wiring kit. Gerard Kroon very helpful. Probably could have used Restoration Design also. Love their sheetmetal. Attached brown wire from relay to the fuel pump post. Also attached my original copper grond wire to that post (front side over top of rubber insulator). Looped the copper wire around the board to the backside of the board.. Also added a silver ground wire suppled by Kroon (they send 2). This is the ground wire I would attach to the fender wall stud. Essentially a daisy chain of ground wires.

Sorry about crappy pictures and the inarticulate explanation. Please ask questions and offer comments and advice. Thanks