The fender has been professional media blasted and epoxy primered. All the undercoating has been removed. No rust anywhere. Even before it was blasted, there was not any rust. On initial inspection the fend looks brand new. That's the good part.

I bought the fender to use on my car given my original fender was to rusted to save. I also removed the driver's side fender joining panel given that it was rusted out also. With the fender joining panel removed, I've checked the fitment of the fender and it was not that good. The fender appears to have a shallower curve then the car. Once the fender is pushed into shape and bolted to the car along the top edge, the dogleg of the fender kicks out towards the rocker about three quarters of an inch. In addition, the fender has a very slight dent on the top near the headlight bucket. That's the bad part.

I've got $750 in the fender ($600 for the fender + $150 for the media blasting/primer). Given the fitment challenges, I'm asking $300 + Shipping. I'm near Sacramento, CA. Willing to ship, but will give priority to local pick-ups if I have multiple people interested.

I don't have pictures of the fender right now. If you want pictures, I can provide them after the weekend.