It must be the busy end to the year or we are all just flabbergasted that its now September and if you live in Sydney, it's back to the beach !

I caught up with Matt Hart the other day and saw his new car almost completed with new strips, tartan seats, cool Campys and tyres and Cibie spotlights which looked remarkably good. You still need to do something with the number plate surrounds ...

Screen Shot 2013-09-14 at 11.05.22 AM.png

RC has been quietly putting the finish touches on his new car which I'm sure will soon be unveiled. He's also working on another project that has yet to be outed, currently residing in the panel beaters shed. Seats being redone by John Pisani:

Screen Shot 2013-09-14 at 11.33.09 AM.png

We (Group S) had a run at Muscle Car Masters and it was a hoot. I dont think there was many in the crowd that respected the 2.0litre flat boxer engine. I must say that Upper Middle Bogan (ABC TV) has hit the nail on the head. I finished the meeting with car and pride in tact. Pleased to see Justin braved the westies, sorry I got sidelined by family friends. Best race of the weekend was the TCM race with Bill Pye in his 911 Rally Car beating John Bowe in the Mustang. Yep it was a top 10 reverse grid, but it was an exceptional race. Congrats Bill.

When I caught up with Matt we discussed styling of my rally car and he's inspired me to un RS it, so Ive got some work to do. Cam I need to talk to you or John about wheel refurbishment which I think you both have done ?? New seats arriving next week and seat belts being installed ....

Wakefield Historics - 28 and 29th Sept. for anyone who's in the area or wanting to take there car for a run.