Attention Austin Peeps.

I received a message from a fellow 356 registry member who was looking for a place to have a little get-together in Austin. As it turns out, he's a former Porsche mechanic, a 356 owner, and a club member from the NW. He has a presentation on the 356 ignition system that he's presented to several groups and that has been well received. He was planning on being in Austin and was wondering if anyone had a space he could use for a presentation here.

Being the nice guy that I am (not really) I volunteered my garage. The details as Richard sent them to me are:

You, and any "car guy" friends are invited to attend the following:

What: Power Point Presentation on the 356 Porsche Ignition System. 90% of the talk is applicable to ANY car with a coil ignition system. Differences between cars will be explained.

When: Tuesday evening, 8 April, 2014. 6:15 PM Social - beer and soft drinks served, 7:00 PM Presentation

Where: XXXXXXXX Hidden for privacy XXXXXXXX

Presenter: Richard Shilling, ex-Porsche mechanic, 1965 356C owner, 356 Registry member. Pictures of my 356 are on the 356 Registry web site.

How much?: FREE. This is a labor of love for fans of classic cars.

Contact: Richard Shilling, xxxxxxxx@aol.com, cell: xxx xxx-xxxx. I arrive in Austin Sunday evening 6 April.

If anyone here has an interest in attending, shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll send you the full invite.