That's a wrap.

Following a much anticipated season of actually driving the car, I capped off 2016 with a trip down to H2Oi and then a balls out breakfast run with the local guys.

Before tucking in the covers, I figured out a parking layout that would allow me to store the 911 while also fitting our two daily drivers in the new garage. So much win.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder, so I've been busy lately putting together plans for the winter. It started innocently enough with buying a pair of Recaro fishnet headrests from California. I've since pulled both seats and have them ready to bring to the upholstery shop for new threads. Part of freshening up the interior will also include a new carpet set and RS door panels - still to be ordered/made.

The heavy hitter project recently showed up, and just happens to be 50ft of 3M 1080 Gloss Storm Grey vinyl. I tested a variety of colors, and ultimately landed on 3M's storm grey as it was the best mix of beige and grey available.

True to form, I have absolutely NO experience laying down vinyl other than various Orchid Euro stickers over the years. As part of my video project, I'll be filming the circus and posting to my youtube channel. Stay tuned.

Finally, I connected with Bob Tilton this morning and he's sending a set of his script decals:

Thanks!