Thread: AMAZON WEBSITE Discount code : 50PORSCHE911

AMAZON WEBSITE Discount code : 50PORSCHE911

Hi there,

I hope all of you and your families are fine.

I am posting today to ask you a favor for a very close friend who just launched his business in the USA on Amazon.

He is doing premium quality bandanas for people and dogs, focusing on quality and colorful product, under the brand « The Peacock Crew ».

He is actually spending budget on his launch, and after a quick talk together sharing my journey with the Porsche Club, he suggested to make an offer dedicated to our Porsche club member only

It would be very helpful if you could order a bandana from Amazon using the link below, and then leave a wonderful review when receiving your bandana.

He dedicated us 100 units with a 50% off discount.

How to get it :

- Using the link bellow https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2DID5BVCVTEFO
    - and the discount code : 50PORSCHE911
    - you will get 50% off the product

Shipping is free for Prime Members, and this offer is only available for US resident.

For those who want to offer more support, you can of course order more bandanas, they are really good and they come in a nice kraft packaging, a perfect gift.

I thank you so much for all your support, as I know our community is made of passionate and great people.

All my best

John

Hi,

You’ve been quite a large number to help and I really want to thank all of you whom ordered bandanas from my friend’s on Amazon.

You guys are amazing and your support is really appreciated. Thank you

As soon as you have received your bandana, If you could leave a review about the product, it would be even more helpful for my friend.

I think you can get access to the leave a review bouton through your amazon account going into " my orders »

For those you have not ordered and want to support my friend, the Porsche members dedicated discount is still valid, feel free to use this link :

https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2DID5BVCVTEFO
    and use the discount code : 50PORSCHE911 to get 50% off

Again, thank you

All my Best

John