Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: W: Albert Blue 911

Let me know how it goes, Derek!!

- 1969 911T Ossi Blue #3981

Agreed! That lighting makes it feel a bit like Ossi. Thanks for the nod to a beautiful car, Perry911, but I'm afraid an S is a bit out of my price range!

Keep 'em coming folks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTorch View Post
    That sure looks like Ossi Blue to me in the photos.
    Ossi Blue was 1968-69.
    It could be Oxford Blue?!?
    Here is the color charts that go by year.
    https://www.cprclassic.com/resources
    The Sotheby's listing is interesting but has not alot of detail on the car.
    1969 911T Coupe Blood Orange (Vivy)

How about this new PCAR listing?

Quote Originally Posted by Perry911 View Post
    Ossi Blue was 1968-69.
    It could be Oxford Blue?!?
    Here is the color charts that go by year.
    https://www.cprclassic.com/resources
    The Sotheby's listing is interesting but has not alot of detail on the car.
    https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/1...a-albert-blue/

Thanks for sending this over! Unfortunately, I am looking for a Albert Blue Coupe, not Targa. Sure looks pretty though!

Anyone out there have a friend with an Albert Blue coupe that might be looking to sell? Maybe in your own garage hiding behind all the other Porsche Metal?

Quote Originally Posted by dcarpe03 View Post
    Thanks for sending this over! Unfortunately, I am looking for a Albert Blue Coupe, not Targa. Sure looks pretty though!

Anyone out there have a friend with an Albert Blue coupe that might be looking to sell? Maybe in your own garage hiding behind all the other Porsche Metal?
    I recall you previously said coupe, but I shared b/c the new PCAR listing looks really lovely. I like Albert Blue too, hence my ongoing interest in this topic.

Nice targa. What are they on about here with special own method pre-seating, in the listing on PCAR? “The engine has been completely rebuilt by legendary racing technician Volker Bruckmann, who used his own method known as pre-seating which reduces excessive oil consumption that these engines are known for. The same engine-building methods were used that led various racing cars to victory at historic events including the 24-hours of Sebring and Baja 1000.”
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

Quote Originally Posted by RandyK View Post
    I recall you previously said coupe, but I shared b/c the new PCAR listing looks really lovely. I like Albert Blue too, hence my ongoing interest in this topic.
    Yeah I really appreciate you thinking of me. It is so nice it makes me wish I were a Targa guy.