THE HIGHLIGHTS

1967 Porsche 911S

Chassis: 306758S

Color: Sand Beige

Interior: Cream

Original Invoice

Bought new on 1/21/67 from Vasek Polak

Concours history:

Over eighty PCA and SCCA concours events competed in with many first and second place finishes.
    1996: Porsche Parade 911 division winner
    1999: 911 class winner at Palo Alto Concours
    2001: Porsche Parade division winner full restoration
    2007: Porsche Parade division winner full restoration and Gmund Award Winner (highest concours achievement award for the Porsche Club of America)
    2012: 911 Class winner at Carmel by the Sea Concours on the Avenue
    Read more and see more pics at RoadScholars.com

DETAILS & STORY from Road Scholars

We first met Paul Risinger and his daughter Pam at the 50th Porsche Parade while prepping cars for show. It doesn't take long to figure out the “car guys” from those who are “wannabe car guys.” As you might guess, the Risingers are “car guys” and have a passion for exquisite cars.

Paul bought the car new from Vasek Polak and kept every single receipt and document relating to the car. The more we learned about Paul and his “S” the more it became apparent this is the finest 67 S in existence. Peter Linsky wrote a 6 page article for Excellence (attached below) with the history, which made our mouths water even more! Through the years, Road Scholars called Paul again and again but the 911S could not be bought. Persistence finally paid off when Paul was thinking about selling the car to the right home – and decided Road Scholars was it.

With many Concours wins, Porsche Club's highest awards, one owner, all original body panels, interior, and glass, this is quite possibly the finest 1967 911S ever offered, and it's priced accordingly. Serious inquiries only, please call for pricing.
    911 S 1967 and ...

$385k was the number on this one I think

Quote Originally Posted by John Binion View Post
    I count 5 67S FS threads on the first page of the FS section.
    And there was a "one family" matching numbers Irish Green '67S for sale yesterday at Beverly Hills Car Club (without pictures) $135k but that ad lasted less than one day. The Vin was listed on the ad but I didn't record it.
    http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie...php?id=1674741

Great Car, strong Price. I think many are waiting what in PB will happen.
    911 S 1967 and ...

Quote Originally Posted by 67er911S View Post
    Great Car, strong Price. I think many are waiting what in PB will happen.
    I think PB will be strong for many cars. I do wonder though if the market for restored 67S is really mid 3's though.

Quote Originally Posted by Soterik View Post
    Was the condition of the car listed? Usually you can find "sold" cars from BHCC but this one doesn't come up.

e
    Eric, it's now listed in the BHCC sold section.
    I noticed the ad Wednesday evening on the Samba (no pics) then checked BHCC's site for sale section (ad active but no pics) and when I went back onto BHCC's site Thursday afternoon the car was already sold. My instant opinion when seeing the ad on the Samba was this may be a nice one and perhaps not the typical BHCC offering.
    Attached Images Attached Images