Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuchs set of Four 4.5" X 15" Wheels

Fuchs set of Four 4.5" X 15" Wheels

sold

I purchased these about 7 years ago removed from a 67S. One wheel has the stamped part number markings and the fox. Two of the wheels have only a faint fox and one wheel has no markings at all. These three must have come with the ink stamp that is no longer on the wheels after being refinished. They are currently finished with polished petals and lips. When I bought them I was going to send them to Harvey but they are to nice. I am ready to part with them, asking $5000 plus shipping and Paypal fees. Will include the 4 polished caps, would prefer to stay in the lower 48. I will remove the tires before shipping.

Last edited by 67SWT; 09-04-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    Craig Williams
    Eugene,OR

Member #1070

1972 911E Targa Puck

Hi

Are these still available? I'm based in the UK, which I assume would not be an issue in terms of shipment.

regards
    Mark

Regis turd ab user
    Why would you assume that? The UK is not in North America let alone the lower 48 states.

Never no though.

Quote Originally Posted by 911s55 View Post
    Why would you assume that? The UK is not in North America let alone the lower 48 states.

Never no though.
    Why would you presume to answer for the seller?
    John Forcier
    EarlyS #1987
    1968 911 Race Car "Grun Hilda"
    1969 S/T interpretation "Blau Healer"
    Restoration Saga

Regis turd ab user
    I'm not, I am asking.

Here is the sellers quote. "would prefer to stay in the lower 48. I will remove the tires before shipping".

You are right prefer is the key word.
    Mark PM sent
    Thanks
    Craig
    Craig Williams
    Eugene,OR

Member #1070

1972 911E Targa Puck

Maybe I misread , didn't mean to sound pissy. I "prefer" to sell anything I have in Australia (because it's just easier), having said that - I "will" sell overseas assuming the buyer is covering those additional costs. I just felt that preference is a call for the seller...
    John Forcier
    EarlyS #1987
    1968 911 Race Car "Grun Hilda"
    1969 S/T interpretation "Blau Healer"
    Restoration Saga

back to the core point of the ad, this appears to be a nice set of 4.5s at a reasonable price. i can easily imagine that guys in europe would be interested.

good luck on the sale of some nice rims!!

Wheels are sold pending payment.
    Thanks for the interest.
    Craig
    Craig Williams
    Eugene,OR

Member #1070

1972 911E Targa Puck

Wheels are back up for sale. Now I remember why I prefer to ship to the lower 48. I will not ship to Europe and and under insure and fudge value for customs forms.
    Thanks
    Craig
    Craig Williams
    Eugene,OR

Member #1070

1972 911E Targa Puck