Kaiku sin lactosa.
    .)

Name:  DSC_0528.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  80.3 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-25 at 21.21.05.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  74.4 KB

I have to clean the rubber edge ... Work with a brush too big and not protected with the appropriate tape. Finish by removing it and this is the result! Deoxidizer, primer and epoxy! Also try the sunroof drain and I see that it works! I noticed a rubber interspersed between. What is it? Join the two drainage tubes but I do not understand why he would put on a rubber band. I painted it since it was yellowed by time. If there really is no leakage in the drainage tube you may keep it!

+

Knowing that it is not recommended and in the absence of practice. Cut the part that is damaged to leave healthy margins (Something I learned from my studies when it comes to extract and study cancerous tissue is that you always remove 1cm of healthy tissue in the same piece and then paint and place it spatially apart from know if there has been an accurate surgery) and added fiberglass. Sand and go through the steps of priming etc! I understand that this "fix" is not very good since fiber is very close to humidity. How long can this arrangement last? time and my eyes will tell me but I hope that by the time I return, my circumstances based on my economy and my skills have improved!
    Salds from the Canary Islands!

+

I am also working the fiber front defense. It's still ugly but I'll show you how I'm going, let me look for the photos

Name:  DSC_0196.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  75.5 KB
    Attachment 464081Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-25 at 21.21.48 (2).jpg
Views: 569
Size:  79.3 KB

+

Name:  eclipse1.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  28.2 KB
    Name:  eclipse3.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  30.8 KB
    Name:  nubes1.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  63.3 KBName:  nubes4.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  125.1 KB

curiosity for the thought that when this eclipse returns (14 years) that moonlight will cover the car. By then I will be 40 years old and my life well tied.

+

I have been trying to install the fluzo condencer that I was sold by amazon but I think it is not made for this engine! Maybe for 2.4! ... Jokes aside I was investigating what could be this pileup and I found it curious to take it! To clarify some clueless has nothing to do with the car!

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-25 at 21.20.56.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  105.1 KB

+

My grandfather Ramón, when he raced here on the island!

Name:  DSC_1002.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  53.5 KB
    Last edited by _gonbau; 08-12-2018 at 05:11 AM.