Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silent Auction for Roger Grago Benefit - Departure the book by Bob Tilton/Werk Crew

Silent Auction for Roger Grago Benefit - Departure the book by Bob Tilton/Werk Crew

Silent Auction for Roger Grago Benefit - Departure the book by Bob Tilton/Werk Crew FIRST PRINTING

Per Paul's advise, I am listing the auction myself. This is for a first edition printing of Departure. The first printing has sold out and I am pulling this from my small batch of non-numbered and unmarked books that were reserved for immediate family and contributors. You can think of it as being a bit more exclusive than the 225 numbered books. The cover price for the book was $85 plus shipping. I will donate the entire winning bid plus shipping to Roger. International bidders welcomed.

The rest of this listing has been copied, pasted and edited from a previous listing:

As many of you know by now, Roger Grago (a close friend of all of us) has fallen ill with Brain Cancer. We will be hosting all kinds of events to help raise money for his family due to their lack of insurance. There is more info on Roger in the "General Information" section of this website.

So, we decided to leverage the generosity of so many of all of you and hold a silent auction to raise money.

To bid, simply reply to this thread with your name and your bid amount. This auction will end at 9pm Pacific Time on Sunday, Feb 6th. The highest bid closest to the 9pm date stamp on your post will win. Payments will need to be made by check made out to "Calvary Chapel Foothill Ranch" with Roger Grago in the memo and the auction item you won. They will need to be mailed to me at:

AutoKennel
    1974 Charle Street
    Costa Mesa, CA 92627
    714-335-4911

Once Paul has informed me that the ck has arrived I will ship the book to the winning bidder.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Lets get it started. $100
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

I'll raise you to $125

Let's make it $150

-Dave
    Registry Member #1583
    '73 911 S Aubergine (VIN#9113301295)

Went to bed last night with a thought on making this book different. Woke up this morning and had my two cups of java. The thought has morphed into making this book the only 132 page book (instead of 130) in existence by adding a personalized page with the winning bidder's name and graphics. It will be a true one-of-a-kind book.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Let's make it $200

John

How about $250

Martin
    Singapore