Thread: Anyone know this car ?

Anyone know this car ?

after more shots of this car , side/front etc... love the look just want to see the rest
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    John Gausden
    Auckland, New Zealand

(shipping carson,CA)
    Early911nz.org
    ST-Classic.com
    ST-Classic Facebook
    "Funding my obsession one nut at a time"

It's a Danish number plate...
    Member No. 2861
    @p911r on Instagram

One of my Instagram contacts thinks this might be the same car...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  101.7 KB
    Member No. 2861
    @p911r on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by mmeldrum21 View Post
    One of my Instagram contacts thinks this might be the same car...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  101.7 KB
    That's too funny - I was going to say I saw the OP's photo on instagram earlier but it was on your account lol.

That car would look so much better without all the stickers on it. Would love to see that iteration.
    Scott H.
    1969 Coupe LtWt
    1973.5 911T

Glad you found it, I believe you are one of the few Early 911S Reg board users to actually use IG!

Quote Originally Posted by Nike SB'd View Post
    That's too funny - I was going to say I saw the OP's photo on instagram earlier but it was on your account lol.
    Member No. 2861
    @p911r on Instagram

I can chip in with some info here

First its NOT the same car , but the same owner !!! aha

it belongs to my friend Peter from Copenhagen , Denmark

the second pic ( rain ) was peters first car! a back dated G which he smashed , ironic enough, he smash this car ,by aqua planing on his way home from a race
    ( FYI Peter is a a speedhunter )

so the car ,on the first pic, posted by John , is his second car a 72 , mod.. to a 2,8 rsr lookalike with some kind of 3,0RS spec engine
    he kept the same color and idea ,on his second build , it took him exact 4 months to build it scrap to finish , he is not into NOS original stuff, but it have to function under pressure
    the pic is taken at Goodwood last year he thinks , later on he change the number plate to a historical one ( black ) which we have in Denmark, thats how they looked here in the 70īs

here are a few pics, from the build, ( I hope its ok by Peter :-) , I think he is around here sometimes,

the "Ass" picture is pretty famouse on the web , some one even made t-shirts etc ,you can buy here
    but they change peterīs licensplate on the shirt ( Peter have nothing to do with the merchandise sale , he is no Walker :-)

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/por...r-t-shirt.html

Marek

( the flares etc is on stock, in steel or fiber :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Marek; 06-06-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Excellent info and really interesting!
    Member No. 2861
    @p911r on Instagram