Thread: FS: 1973 911 S Euro

FS: 1973 911 S Euro

I'm cleaning up my 1973 911S coupe to sell .I believe its pretty rare these days. Its a definite project car though. It is an original viper green coupe. Its a one owner car delivered from Germany to the US by boat. I have paperwork about the ship. It went to Alabama and had the engine taken out at some point.Alabama doesnt title cars older than 1975 for some idiot reason and I am actively trying to get it now. I have no motor in it but it has the 5 speed transaxle.It only has 68K kilometers which is 42K miles.One owner car.Its a Euro model. Has some deep surface rust in spots and a few holes from improper storage at some point. Still has original green and 225-9-2 tag inside door jamb.Still green in wheel wells .Good under hood and gas tank. Needs front pan because someone pulled off towing hook and hurt it up front. It bent the front spoiler a bit too but it can be saved.Bottom pans look pretty good. Rear shelf area is trashed and interior is sun baked. Had Recaro racing seats but probably only good frames and base now. Has original tires which are bad now but on original Fuchs.Right rear bumper looks tweaked a little. Have original owners manual ,metric tire gauge and whats left of a Viper Green lipstick paint touch up can. All Euro gauges. Has rally lights on the end of the hood. They are going for 150K pretty routinely as you know and I realize its going to take some work but its all there minus engine.. Price is 20K. I will send you some more pictures after I clean it up if you are interested. Thanks. Jay. jandktanderson@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Car is sold pending payment and pick up. Thanks.

Crazy, and there for a moment I thought at 43 minutes and only 8 views I could have stood a chance... I guess I was wrong lol.

Congratulations for the sale ... can you please post the VIN for future references?
    Thanks. Max
    Member #2768 http://www.no-speedlimit.it

• 1973 Biancaneve - 911 2.4 S/F Ivory
    • 1977 Fiona - 911 Carrera 3.0 Oak Green Metallic
    • 1993 Bellatrix - 964 Turbo 3.6 Black

I keep a registry of 1972 and 1973 2.4 S coupé chassis. Infos always welcome!!!

Instagram
    Twitter

please, somebody.....wake me up I think I am dreaming ...that my all time favorite car...a viper green 73S coupe is for sale on the Sreg
    Richard aka le Zookeeper
    early reg #1128

Quote Originally Posted by EARLY911ZOO View Post
    please, somebody.....wake me up I think I am dreaming ...that my all time favorite car...a viper green 73S coupe is for sale on the Sreg
    ......with Sport Seats
    Somebody who was not watching Heat-Spurs NBA Finals last night got lucky. BTW, I was watching Heat-Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Nike SB'd View Post
    Wow, this shouldn't take long. Emailed you.
    For a few seconds I was crossing my fingers... Just crazy....
    S-Reg #1382
    67S Lavender
    70S Silver, original Slate Gray Japan delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Schiefer View Post
    For a few seconds I was crossing my fingers... Just crazy....
    Yep, you win some and you loose some I suppose. The day will come eventually.