Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: 1972 Porsche 911 T 98K Documented miles Gulf Orange, Numbers matching Origina

FS: 1972 Porsche 911 T 98K Documented miles Gulf Orange, Numbers matching Origina

A 1972 in gulf orange and sunroof is a rate combination. There are no surprises with this car and the color and shine of the paint is stunning.

If you are looking for a near original car, this is it. They are only original once.

1972 Gulf Orange 911T S options. COA available.
    Less than 10K miles on engine rebuild to E specs. Storz garage. Denver
    Engine is dry, new sump plate seal, and tank to cooler hose.
    Weber Carbs, does not have MFI
    Comes with original air box.
    Pertronix and MSD installed.
    New sound padding.
    Numbers Matching
    95% Original Paint in very good condition, rear deck lid repainted.
    Original interior, very good to excellent condition. New Coco mats.
    Dash has crack in usual spot.
    The original steering wheel comes with the car, it is in perfect condition.
    Rear window wiper
    Sun roof
    Newly refurbished original Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio and factory Porsche speaker.
    Redtop single battery modification
    Original date stamped Fuchs
    All calipers rebuilt. New Pads and Fluid
    New gear oil
    New Brad Penn engine oil.
    New rubber brake lines.
    New wheel bearings.
    CV’s rebuilt.
    Paperwork since the 80’s
    Serviced at Storz garage for 25 years.
    There is nothing to fix on this car, everything works ready to enjoy.

Happy to discuss the car in extreme detail, and I have several hundred pictures.

I am the third owner. Two previous owners had the car for 20+years each. Car has always been in Colorado. This car is very original, very, very clean. You can eat off the engine. The motor is very strong and pulls hard, car sounds great with original headers and muffler. The carbs sound fantastic. I have spent at least 100 hours cleaning and repairing the car top to bottom.

The bad:

40 years of originality. (bumps and bruises) Nothing terrible. One rust bubble at the base of the windshield, and the right headlight bucket has surface rust that has been treated. No other rust on the car.
    There is a 4 inch diameter blemish in the paint near the fuel filler. Paint is very thin here. (Patina)

Fly in to Denver, inspect the car on my lift and drive it home.
    $119K or best offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Contact me at Christopher@camut.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

A great looking car and a fantastic colour, good look with the sale!

Cheers,

Harry.

Will include a period correct MFI complete.

Interested

Very interested in your car. I emailed you earlier today. Please let me know if its still available?

I now have the COA.

How about posting it?
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

In triplicate. Thanks!

Beautiful car. This peanut does not understand why it is still sitting
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

+1. Can understand why this hasn't sold yet. Congrats to future owner, this car is a good deal.
    Member #2683