Thread: FS: Stickers!

FS: Stickers!

Cibie / S.E.V. Marchal stickers - original, not reproductions. These are in good condition for their age but have 'storage wear' as shown in the photo. I'm selling all 7 stickers shown as a set for $50 which includes free shipping to the lower 48 States. Sizes indicated by inch scale at bottom of pic. The large cat sticker is approximately 24-inches wide. SOLD
    Cibie Stickers.jpg

Bosch Spark Plugs stickers - original, not reproductions. These are in good condition for their age but have slight 'storage wear' as shown in the photo. The stickers are clear with white graphics. All 3 stickers sold as a set for $20 which includes free shipping to the lower 48 States. These are 12 x 3.5 inches and stick on the outside of the car or window. SOLD
    Bosch Stickers.jpg

Hart Ski Racing stickers. A pair of these as shown is $20 which includes free shipping to the lower 48 States.SOLD
    Hart Racing Stickers.jpg

Payment via PayPal must be made with 24 hours of sale or item goes to the next guy in line.
    Last edited by CurtEgerer; 01-14-2015 at 07:05 AM.

PM sent re: Hart stickers.
    Thanks.

2nd in line for the Hart Ski stickers.

Or 1st in line if Bill wants to send one to ATL...
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

PM sent on Cibie stickers.
    Looking for Porsche motor, engine, case 902173 3880016 6300080 6301557 6308504 6310001 6310922 6311032 6520673

Curt. I'll take the Cibie / Marchal stickers if gdscntry passes.

Looks like the Cibie and Hart stickers are sold. I may have some more of the Hart stickers made up. I'll let you know.

Xavier Petit-Jean-Boret Xavier PJB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtEgerer View Post
    Looks like the Cibie and Hart stickers are sold. I may have some more of the Hart stickers made up. I'll let you know.
    Curt, am in for a set of Hart Ski.

I'll take the bosch.

Please MP me the total with shipping to FR.

Cheers
    Xavier
    O-G 26 - Early911S 2407

OK, will do. I will have a few more of the Hart Racing stickers made up. I'll send you a PM when I get shipping costs.

Curt, I'll take some Hart too

Someone please redo the Hart logo or a patch seen on Seppi's race suit?? Real Seppi fans will buy!! Never seen them offered even originals.
    Steve Var.
    66 Fulvia
    72 914