Thread: Fair Market Price, Early S Oil Console and thermostat?

Fair Market Price, Early S Oil Console and thermostat?

Help please! I am trying to determine the value of some parts I have. These were on an old 914-6 race car. I really did try to determine a fair value by searching the website, however it seams the price and condition varied greatly.

I have what I think is an early S oil filter console and thermostat as well as some hard lines. Part number is 90110724104, and I think it is magnesium. The sealing surfaces appear to be in good to excellent condition. Please see attached pictures.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Matt
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Here is the entire set, including the original line fittings to the firewall/hard lines to the front cooler that was asking $2400 and sold recently.

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...9S-oil-console

I would use that as a data point. Your piece looks to have been refinished (too bad) and is missing some of the lines but lacks corrosion on the sealing surfaces so is probably a great working example.

Here is what they look like in raw magnesium
    http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...l=1#post867661
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Thank you for your help. I honestly didn't see that one for sale when I did my research. I think the paint actually helped to keep the corrosion to a minimum. I have only seen one other that was painted, and it looked identical mine, that was on Pelican.

Matt