Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: 74 914 2.0 Orig owner

Banned

FS: 74 914 2.0 Orig owner

Delphi Green Metallic, purchased new at Johnson Bozzani in Phoenix and never left the area. Currently has Weber's but original D-Jetronic in a box is included. Under 100k miles.
    No show car but it's a very good, rust-free driver. Even the battery tray and support are perfect.

If you've never driven a solid 914 you're missing one of the more enjoyable and economical opportunities in the Porschesphere. Besides being a bargain up front most people have no idea a fuel injected 914 can get close to 40 miles per gallon. Perfect for those carbon adicted environmentalists out there. (Yes; apparently they exist.)

No longer available.

I am a weak man. It looks like I'll be owning and enjoying this car for a while. Thanks for all of the interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 10-09-2017 at 04:45 AM.

Great color and another Becksian gem:

"Carbon addicted environmentalist"
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Banned
    Bryce,

There's actually one of those rare cats in this community. Joe is a super guy who I have the utmost respect for but when someone says they're not an environmentalist but wants to ban internal combustion engines in new cars I say

if it smells like a skunk and acts like a skunk...

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...410#post946410

Nice car Frank.....GLWS.

I've had my '74 2.0L for a couple of years now and love it.....these cars are very underrated.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JEFF BRINTON
    ESR #1572
    1968 911N
    1974 914 2.0L
    2023 Macan
    SOLD - 1967 911N / 1968 911L / 1967 911N / 1969 912 / 1991 964 C2 / 2013 991.1 / 2008 987 Cayman

There's more than one living in ironic denial... tip of the iceberg.

I recall a rather raucous thread a year or so ago that attracted those coping with cognitive dissonance.

But I digress!

Nice car!
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beh911 View Post
    There's more than one living in ironic denial... tip of the iceberg.

I recall a rather raucous thread a year or so ago that attracted those coping with cognitive dissonance.

But I digress!

Nice car!
    Good times... I wouldn't SKIP those moments for anything. It changed my life.

Thanks for the compliment Bryce. This will make someone a fine car.

PM sent
    Mark

Banned
    Go ahead and wire the funds now and we'll work out the comp'd trip to NZ later.
    Last edited by Frank Beck; 10-09-2017 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Beck View Post
    Go ahead and wire the 18.5 now and we'll work out the comp'd trip to NZ later.
    Frank, your not a "starting light" jumper at race meets as well by any chance.

lol
    Mark

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NZVW View Post
    Frank, your not a "starting light" jumper at race meets as well by any chance.

lol
    Mark
    Nope.

However I do mash it when I see movement from the starter's shoulder. Rookies wait till they see a green.

Let's get this party started! So far I have a full price offer + a free trip to NZ for the Mrs and I. Anyone else? We really want to go to Europe in the spring.