Thread: H1 010? What Years Were They used?

H1 010? What Years Were They used?

Hi, I have a set of H1 headlights. Serial number of 010. Raised letters? What year of car is where they used on?

Thank you for any guidance.

Hopefully someone can help?

This is the number on the glass: 1 305 614 010. The same number is on both lights.

Thanks
    James
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Round about 1969-1972

Quote Originally Posted by dirk07 View Post
    Round about 1969-1972
    Thank you for the information.

Any idea of the value of them? These are not NOS, they show signs of age. Chrome and screws could be better.

MY70+.
    I documented somewhere on S Registry the timing of these lenses being available based on research on Bosch's own heritage site.
    My 69 had .007 lenses that were purchased in summer 69 (still had receipt).

This sandblasted, $500/pair
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Quote Originally Posted by beh911 View Post
    MY70+.
    I documented somewhere on S Registry the timing of these lenses being available based on research on Bosch's own heritage site.
    My 69 had .007 lenses that were purchased in summer 69 (still had receipt).

This sandblasted, $500/pair

Thanks for the reply.

When you say sandblasted, are you refering to the lenses? Most of that is dirt. They need to be cleaned, however I will look closely. These have been in storage a long time. I wiil lightly clean them today.

Would these be period corrent for the headlights?

https://www.pelicanparts.com/More_In...53&SVSVSI=911E