Thread: Need advice about the value of my original 911T 1970 ivory white

Need advice about the value of my original 911T 1970 ivory white

Hi everyone

I need advice to find the true value of my porsche 911T 1970. I am the 3rd owner of this car. I have all the original papers including the original purchase contract. The car is immaculate with all the original parts. Only the exhaust system has been changed. I also have the original steering wheel. The car has 97K miles and it runs great. I looked at several sites to find the value but it's very difficult because 95% of the cars have been repainted and redone. I promised to give it first to the previous owner who also had it for 16 years. I want to be fair with him and if the price doesn't suit him, I'll put the car on the market. Need your expertise. THANKS

Name:  IMG_7277.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  149.9 KBName:  IMG_7263.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  111.3 KBName:  IMG_7261.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  177.6 KBName:  IMG_7260.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  137.8 KBName:  IMG_7276.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  197.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wonderful car . . .

. . . + more pics, please

Try Hagerty? . . .
    https://www.hagerty.com/valuation-to...47&catalog=yes

HtH

Put it on Bring a Trailer. https://bringatrailer.com/search/?s=porsche+911+1970

It would fetch somewhere around US$100k plus, if it is as original and pristine as you say.

Ravi
    Early 911S Registry # 2395
    1973 Porsche 911S in ivory white 5sp MT
    2015 Porsche Macan S in agate grey 7sp PDK

^^^ my thoughts as well
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Most of the time the original owner who sold it has no intentions to pay current market value. It's great to give them the chance though.
    72S, 72 3.5L Signal Green, 914-6 GT Signal Green

Another Post . . .

. . . from 2011

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoq View Post
    . . . 10 years ago i went to california for vacation. Like other young men i really like latest version of Porsche car. But to be honest with you i had never seen a early 911 before this trip to california. I live in Quebec Canada and we really don't have alot of these car around. So one day in a parking of a grocery store i saw the perfect 911 style i ever seen. It was a early green 911 driven by a beatiful women. I found immediatly in love not with the woman but with the car. The shape, the chrome bumper, the headlight, the wheels, everything was perfect. So i decided to found one for myself. I had 25 years old at this time and when i came back home my father and friends don't understand why i prefered early 911 than newest one. Finally 5 years later i found one early 911 1970T in Virginia in perfect condition and since that time i'm still in love with this car and hope to have the money to buy a coupe 911S over the coming years. It's a real passion and this site is amazing. Thank's to all of you . . .

Attached Images Attached Images  

https://www.classic.com/

Classic.com is a great site -- you can pick certain makes/models/years and it gives you a historical perspective of sale prices. You can then select individual cars to see photos, condition, price.
    John Schiavone

Connecticut

356 Cab, 66 911, 914-6, 550-Beck, 981 Cayman, 54 MV Agusta Dustbid