Thread: Reproduction Hickok Seat Belts and Decals For Sale

Reproduction Hickok Seat Belts and Decals For Sale

I am pleased to announce my latest project: two-point seat belts complete with a reproduction of the early Porsche Hickok seat belt latch decal.

Hickok was a major supplier of automotive seat belts during the 50s and 60s. The seatbelt’s latches came with a variety of decals that fit snuggly into a recessed area on the top of the latch. The generic Hickok seat belt from that era came with a gold fleur de lis decal. For early Porsche cars (356s and early 912s and 911s), Hickok supplied its own stylized version of the Porsche crest decal, which I have reproduced. For reference, I have attached a photo of an original Hickok seatbelt with their version of the Porsche crest. (The third photo.) I have also attached a photo of an original Hickok buckle with my decal (the first photo), and a photo of the seat belts I am offering with my Hickok decal (the second photo).

I will be selling the two-point seat belt sets with my early Hickok Porsche decal. The seat belts are made in the USA, come snap-on ends, and are available in black, red and blue. The belting material is a close match for the original material used by Hickok. Each set is $300, which includes free shipping within the CONUS. Please specify the color. (FWIW, an original set of Hickok seat belts with my decal are for sale on eBay for $2500 [https://www.ebay.com/itm/20439369739...IUAAOSwENNkrc3 R&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4PFHWpn05iYolC2KRKCBhxcci ny s3%2FqNWOJj2%2FwjaaDjbk5%2BdrKxEByI9SkPK3EzrNs%2FK P4zRrsTgJl8WnxL1EArBt4HxNhzUHO%2Fc9tBLYl6K9c4dNBRx lU8IYiphdNYkniVDnhOkSj5mStO9gmc48uGz4787mK0mEHptvo C13lltROlVdTyPZhVFUbxdRFw5b5DtsQTYtcvERnmRB1K3G9f7 pkntC91TaKq7p5XNsoYMg9AN65%2BikD1cjcq4hkOf417DS5Ip q9d44Av8weic2%2F6vEUmpg7TbsTuSLUyWxuC%7Ctkp%3ABk9S R8aW_pOqYg]. The early Hickok Porsche decals are available separately priced at $25 each or $45 a pair, shipping included within the USA. Quantities of both are limited. Allow two weeks for seat belt orders. I accept payment by PayPal Friends and Family and Zelle. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by prs356; 07-15-2023 at 11:12 AM.