Thread: Fs: 1968 911l/r

Fs: 1968 911l/r

Selling my 1968 911L r style hotrod 3.0 on weber carbs. Built by Matt Cooley - thread on Pelican. California car with original burgundy body color - Car is located in Belgium.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nico55; 10-30-2023 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Photo rotation

Nice car. I checked with Nico on this already but does anyone know where these generic sausage filter assemblies could be obtained? Thanks.

ITG sells them for example
    SEARCHING FOR ENGINE 6208326 (last seen in car with VIN 9111101452)

-70 911E
    -84 3,2 Sold

Really smart car... I'd been all over this a few months ago and if it was in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by H-viken View Post
    ITG sells them for example
    Thanks, specifically looking for the unbranded approach as in the pics. It seems they exist somewhere...anyone else have an idea?

Sorry, if this should be on a new thread...I'll restart as a stand alone if needed.

Jim

I know tuthill uses them

This is one of mine from a while ago...

I bought it from Matt shortly after he finished it. It was pretty basic but all the heavy lifting was done. Car was a rather flat blue. Interior was using Speedster replica shells with a glued fabric and no padding. I bought the car quickly and had it shipped to me. I had my paint guy strip it and I decided on Slate Grey. Had the red seats already in stock. It had 16" Fuchs (6 & 7). I had the 15" Fuchs in stock (6&7). Sorted a few things and it was a blast. My son did a video (one of his first). Enjoyed it a ton and was happy to see it go to a great new owner in Belgium!
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

For the records, what is the VIN?

#11810012(01)