Thread: NOS Rear Euro Lenses

NOS Rear Euro Lenses

I've had these kicking around for the last 30 years. They are up to MY 1971 with silver trim, 72 and 73 were the same lenses with black trim. I have 1 pair, left and right. The first pic shows the BOSCH logo, the second the triangle with the "P" symbol inside. $600.00 for the pair plus shipping from Toronto.
    Attached Images Attached Images

you have a PM
    cheers, Mike
    Member#1664
    1972 911 S/RSR to Martini Prototype specification
    http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15294

32 minutes . . .

We Can Be Heroes

Those are beautiful! I think they will go quickly.

I had always thought they were silver trimmed thru 72 and didn't 'go black' until 73 with the full 73 blackout of other trim pieces. I could easily be wrong, just looking for others to confirm they are thru 71 only.
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Looks like I'm wrong on this 2 people have now said that silver trim continued until 72 and the change was in 73. Another pic of the back.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a very original 1972 911T coupe #555 that has its original silver trim

I also have a 1972 911T targa that is much later and it has black trim with black steel bumperettes

It was a mid year change over. The factory literature for 1972 had black trim around the lenses however if you look close the black was air brushed on for the late 72 brochure pictures.

im looking for a pair just sent you a pvt msg